Chapter 5

Troye's POV
----
It's was exactly ten minutes past three. My parents and siblings said their goodbyes as if they were going to be away for a year or something. In reality they were just going to be away for three days to see Steele's soon to be in laws.

"Be good Tok, don't allow strangers in side. Oh and please stay safe." My mum spoke in a rush trying to say everything before she had to leave.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, I'm a grown adult you know?" I gave her a comforting smile. She spread her arms open and made grabby hand motion. Stepping closer I opened my arms and pulled her in for a hug.

"I know. I just don't want to leave you again." She whispered sending a wave of guilt through my mind. She pulled away and gave me a caring smile.

"Laurelle we need to go." My dad wrapped an arm around my mum's waist and kissed her cheek.
"We'll be back soon and Troye isn't leaving anytime soon. Right Troye?" Without hesitation I nodded.
"Good. Okay it's time to go! Sage! Tyde! Get your bags and meet us in the car!" And with that my mum and dad left. Seconds later an eager Tyde made his way downstairs giving me a small hug on his way out. After that Sage made her way down holding two small suitcases.

"That lazy shit made me carry his bag." With a huff Sage put the suitcases down and looked at me.
"I should probably tell you to not get any girls pregnant right now but we both know that will never happen," Sage started and we both chuckled before she started again.
"But I just want to tell you to take care." And with that she pulled me in for a quick hug.
"Love you." She gave a shy smile and made her way out with the two suitcases in her hands.

"Love you too!" I shouted out. A massive smile began to form when these words left my mouth. I haven't said those words in so long, well I mean I did but they weren't really the truth when I did say them.

I was surprised when I heard Sage say something quite quietly.
"What did you say?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Umm...Nothing." With that the doors closed and I was alone. Alone again.

I still had about and hour or two before I would need to go get Tyler. With that thought I realised I had nothing planned.

What can you possibly do at five in such a boring place like this?

We could go to the park but that would be too boring. Maybe go to the cinema? But what would we watch? I let out a loud sigh as I plopped down on the couch. Then it hit me. The beach!

It wasn't going to be too cold, we could walk around and talk, watch the sun slowly set-

Wait. That sounds like a date.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I put my hands to my face. Slowly I rubbed my temples and began to wonder if I should really go and see him.

"No. I'm going." I stood up quickly and made my way to my room. I opened my wardrobe. My eyes scanned over the tops I arranged earlier today. I pulled out a light blue oversized t-shirt, skinny black jeans and a large grey jumper.

After putting my clothes on I walked over to my bathroom. I styled my hair into the most perfect quiff I could achieve and I quickly brushed my teeth.

Walking out of the bathroom I headed straight for my bedside table to get my phone. I opened my contact list only to realise I didn't have Tyler's number.

I clicked on Sage's contact and typed out a simple message.

'Hey Sagey, could u plz send me ty's phone number?'

Within seconds I got a text message from her.

'I kinda thought u would need it so I left u a note with his phone on ur desk'