Chapter 25

Troye's POV
----
"Good luck!" I pressed my lips to Tyler's as he was about to leave. His job interview was in less than an hour and he still needed to drive to it.

"Thanks babe! Have fun picking dresses."

"Would you prefer a long or short one on me?" I batted my eyelashes and smiled goofily.

"Short, you should show your legs off."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Tyler ran his finger up the side of my leg. He smirked and pulled away. He's been teasing me quite a bit recently, I don't know why, and I really don't mind it.

"Now go, you don't wanna be late!" I pushed him out. He wasn't impressed. Tyler raised his eyebrows, his mouth was ajar, hand on his heart.

"Did you just push me? Did you, just push me? Oh no no no. I do not agree with this, one does not simply push the Queen."

"Whatever, go get your job!"

"Peasant." Tyler said in a posh accent.

"Did you just call me a peasant?"

"What? Sorry babe, gotta go!" With that he rushed away from me. He jogged away, his bag and coat flailing from side to side.

I still don't know why he didn't want me to drive him. It wouldn't be a big deal. Yeah, I understand that if he does get this job I won't be able to drive him everyday, and I also know he'd rather try to be more independent, but I could at least take him to his interview.

I closed the doors behind and I hurried to my room. I jumped on my bed, the springs creaked in an agonising tune as they were put under the pressure of my weight.

Eagerly I grabbed my phone and looked at my messages. Zoe was having her birthday but she didn't want a party so she asked if we could all maybe just hang out and grab something to eat at a restaurant in a week or two. I of course said yes, so did everyone else.

After a few minutes of reading through my conversation with the group chat me, Tyler, Zoe, Joe, Caspar and Alfie made I noticed I had a message from my friend Alex.

'Troye! Henney! Babe! Troye boy! Sweetheart! Baby cakes! How are you? It's boring without you, you better have a good excuse for your lack of communication. Did you write any songs? Are there any distractions? Any cute distractions? Talk to me Troye boy :) Also, the song that you and I (mostly me though) wrote is great! I think I found a cool beat, I'll send you a sample through mail! Love you <3'

I smiled throughout the whole message, Alex was definitely one of the best people I have had the honour of meeting, and one of the most talented.

I typed out a reply to her text.

'Alex! Baby! Alboo! Angel! Suga tits! Small bean! Hi! I missed you as well, I'm sorry I didn't text or call or anything, kinda just enjoying the simple life in my little suburbia. If you must know, I do have a few song ideas, and yes, the distractions are very cute and handsome and beautiful and precious and funny and lovely. I'm glad to hear the song is doing great, I'm sure gonna listen to it when you send it :D Now I'll talk later, I'm going dress picking with my brothers fiance. Love ya!'

I pressed send and started at the white screen whilst smiling for no other reason than the fact I'm doing great. I've only just realised how my life has turned out. I have a job I love, great friends, a beautiful boyfriend who I've been friends with for years, a loving and supporting family, and for he first time in a long time I am able to notice and appreciate this.