Chapter 40

Tyler's POV
(Are y'all fucking ready?)
(I'm getting emotinal)
(Also, I feel like this took a dramatic love story turn, I really don't know where that happened, maybe the trip or the wedding chapter. So sorry in advance if this feels kind of cliché or over dramatic or too emotional. I don't know how to end stories so this was really hard to write.)
(2nd also, this isn't the last chapter of the story, there will be an epilogue and a last authors note.)
1st November
----
I woke up with an awful pain in my neck from sleeping in a rather uncomfortable position. The space beside me was cold, meaning Troye was already up.

I hauled myself up, hearing the faint crack of my neck. I shuddered at the unpleasant noise. After sitting at the edge of the bed for a minute of two, I stood up and headed downstairs.

"Morning Ty." Jackie welcomed me when I walked into the living room.

"Morning. Where's Troye?"

"He took the remaining boxes to the post office. Would you like something to drink, maybe something to eat?"

"I'm fine, I'm making myself some coffee."

~

Troye arrived before twelve. His hair was messy and he was wearing a simple black tank top with a pair of skinny jeans and black converse.

He plopped down beside me on the couch, then he leaned back so that his head was on my lap. I smiled at him, leaning down to softly kiss his lips.

"I'm so getting this framed!" Jackie squealed, looking down at the phone in her hands.

"You better send it to me." Troye said as he made himself comfortable.

"Sure thing honey. Plus, you might want a place to start your scrapbooking journey."

"I have a better idea! Start from the photo, I think my mum took, when we first met. It's hilarious and cute." I thought of the photo Troye could have meant. It was probably the photo of the both of us soaked and covered in mud after we played rugby together. That's actually how we met, by playing rugby.

I had just moved from America to Australia slightly after my birthday. The first thing I did when we unpacked was go to a large field to play something. There I saw a young Troye playing with his older brother and I asked if I could join. We played for hours, even when it started raining, we just carried on. After finally ending the game we found out that we lived on the same street.

"You were so cute back then. Now you're handsome young men. Oh how time flies." Jackie sighed, smiling as she looked at us. Troye grinned, placing his hand in mine.

"Very handsome indeed." Troye whispered loud enough for me to hear, but probably not loud enough for Jackie to be able to understand what he said.

"I love having a camera in my phone! Makes moments like these so much easier to capture."

~

It was quarter past two when a loud knock on the door sounded throughout the house. I was extremely happy at the thought of seeing my friends before leaving. I rushed over to the door and swung it open.

Outside stood Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar and Korey. They all had something in their hands, whether it was a small box or a bag.

"Hi guys! Come in, Troye should be down any minute." I let them in and lead them into the living room where Jackie was watching a cooking show.

"Jackie! It's nice to see you again." Zoe ran other to my mum and hugged her. She was always really fond of her. They never really got a chance to properly talk but they still liked each other a lot.