Chapter 7

Troye's POV
----
We were driving for a while, the only noise was the random song playing on the radio. Tyler was entranced by the view of passing cars and buildings. I felt the urge to say something, but every time I opened my mouth nothing except a forced cough came out. I tried to say something again, nothing came out and I was left with my mouth opened, so to make it less awkward I coughed.

"Nasty cough Sivan?" His tone made it obvious he knew I was faking it. He quickly turned around, a large grin on his face.

"You got me." I rolled my eyes slightly, a small smirk formed on my face as I felt Tyler's eyes on me.
"Enjoying the view?"

"Don't be so cocky Sivan." I stopped on the red lights and as I heard some mumbling coming from Tyler I turned around to face him. My eyes met his and a faint blush spread over his face. I didn't notice that we were staring at each other until a loud horn tore me away from my fantasy land.

"Shit!" I mumbled as I started the car again. I looked in the rear view mirror to see a pissed off truck driver behind us. Tyler laughed when he saw the image in the mirror, he brought his hand up to his face to cover his mouth.
"What's so funny Ty? Care to explain?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me." The last traces of laughter left his lips and he sat up right, resting his head on the soft seat.
"I never expected to see a tattooed tough guy driving a delivery truck that contains cat food." The smile on his face grew wide once again.

"Maybe that's the closest he'll ever get to pussy."

"Ruthless Troye strikes again!" Tyler clapped slowly and chuckled at my remark. I could feel his gaze on me again when he stopped laughing.

"Like what you see?" I spun my head to look at him, when my gaze met his for a slight second I wiggled my eyebrows and turned to face the road again.

The radio blasted out a Lana Del Rey song, if I remember correctly, it was called 'Black Beauty'. Tyler reached for the radio, then looked at me with a faint smile, and finally turned the song up.

"What about that one?!" Tyler jumped up from his slouched position and pointed towards a small building. The building was made of worn out bricks covered in an ivory paint, there was a dark and rich ebony door and all the windows were surrounded by the same ebony wood as the door. The building had its own parking that was pretty much full, so it has to be good right?

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"What's with the attitude Sivan?" I didn't answer his question, I just drove the car into the car park, looking around for a free space. Eventually Tyler pointed me towards an empty space.

Tyler was the quick to get out of the car. I made my way out after quickly looking at myself in the mirror. We made our way into the building in silence.

"Table for two?" A girl with short, red dyed hair, looked at us and gave us an almost fake smile. Tyler nodded in response and the girl handed us the menu's.
"I'm Emma and I'll be your waitress for the rest of the- fifteen minutes. Follow me to your table." She turned on her heel and we followed her.

She led us to a table in the corner of the building. Fairy lights were hung on the ash grey walls, ivory curtains were draped over the large oil paintings covering the walls. The tables and chairs were made of ebony wood, the chairs had ruby red pillows layed on the seats.

"Have a look through the menu and I or Luke will come around soon to get your orders." She gave us a wide smile and walked away. We sat down and looked through the large red menu's. The menu was filled with names of dishes I couldn't understand.