Chapter 18

Troye's POV
----
Ever since the almost kiss incident number two, the relationship between me and Tyler has become more flirty and filled with less awkward and tense moments. The first few days after that night it was very tense, as if we were walking on thin ice, but then it all changed. Tyler, Joe, Caspar and I decided to hang out, however I wasn't able to come due to personal reasons. I don't know what happened but the day they hung out I got a text which seemed like it was supposed to be flirty.

Our texts used to be something like:
'Hey Troye wanna come over?'
-
'Sure!'

And now they are more like this:
'I have a serious situation, mind helping me out?'
-
'Sure! What is it?'
-
'I can't stop thinking about you ;-)'
-
'That's so sweet Ty! Almost as sweet as that ass!'
-
'Did you just call my ass sweet? Way to make a man blush!'
-
';-)'

You see!? Awkward, then flirty!

~

"Your hair makes it look like you just had sex, oh wait, you never have." I tried to sound the least rude and mean, by now he learned I would never judge him for something like that, that's why he laughed and pulled me inside his house.
"Jackie home?"

"No, out again. She always manages to leave before you arrive."

"Does she hate me that much?" I chuckled and walked towards the stairs. I leaned on the wall as Tyler locked the door.

"Yeah, same as me but I try to be as nice as possible." I frowned and wiped away a fake tear.
"Oops, said enough! Now move, I'll be right up. Want a drink?"

"Water." Tyler nodded and walked into the kitchen, I quickly rushed upstairs into his room. Upon entering I saw a small black box on his bedside table, a little piece of paper beside it. I gently picked up the paper only to find out it was a receipt.

"Snooping around hey? Did you look inside?" I jumped back, dropping the receipt on the floor.

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry, curiosity took over."

"Haven't you heard? Curiosity killed the cat."

"What is it anyway? A gift for someone special?" I tilted my head and batted my eyelashes.

"It is a gift. I don't think you need to know who it's for. So how about we forget about this and get on with the day?" I knew I wasn't going to get anything else from him so I nodded my head and grabbed one of the cups in his hands.

~

"Shit!" Tyler abruptly jumped away when the cup of water fell over and spilled over me. The cup had fallen over off the bedside table when Ty accidently hit it with his head, we were currently sitting on the floor so the water managed to soak my hair and some of my outfit.
"Don't get the laptop wet!" I shot him a death glare.
"I mean... want a towel?"

"So helpful, yes, I would like a towel." I stood up, water dripped from my hair. Ty rushed over to the bathroom and came back with a small blue towel.
"Thanks." I looked at the ground to look at the mess the accident created.
"We made such a messy messy mess!"

"Messy, messy, boys!" We burst out laughing, I was laughing so hard I had to clutch my stomach, Ty almost fell over from laughing so hard.
"You want a spare t-shirt or jumper?" Ty took a deep breath, he was already calming down whilst I was getting more uncomfortable in my wet clothes.

"Yes please! That would be great." I hurried to get the wet t-shirt off, not even waiting for Ty to give me a spare one. I was standing top less in the centre of his room.