A Note From The Author

Hi guys! I want to thank you for reading this book, whether you were one of the people who waited for my updates or if you're reading this book after its been completed. I want to thank you for all the love and support you've given to this story. It really means a lot to me to see this story I thought of whilst listening to suburbia has grown so much! I love you all loads!

It's so weird to see this story coming to an end. It's like my child. I gave birth to it in November and now it's leaving for university. THEY GROW UP SO FUCKING FAST!

Also, I got inspired to write a story after reading freak for the second time.

Now, some things about the story:

Firstly, I'm going to tell you how this story became what it is now. Let's start at the beginning... the idea. The idea came to me whilst listening to suburbia, before it was released. I remember finding a clip of Troye performing it on his first little tour (do you remember that? Fucking memories! Hey, if you're reading this in the future, how far has Troye gone?) and I really liked it. So then came the idea of Troye coming back home and falling in love.

You know, this story was originally planned to be 20 chapters. Troye and Tyler kissed and I would wrap the story up there. But that would've been lame. The whole story plan changed A LOT before it got to the point it's at now. The wedding was an important point in this story, it was where I put my focus on. The part where Troye went back to America was also important because I knew it was going to be a part in the story where things kind of go to shit. I actually wasn't going to write smut, I was gonna do what happened in Shut Up And Drive where there was a lead up to smut but there wasn't any smut. In the end I just gave in and read through smut and more smut until I kind of got the idea (It's still shit because I'm a horrible writer).

The part with Shane at first was just me going 'nobody's going to care' but so many people asked what happened to Shane, it was a surprise to me so I added an explanation in.

I wanted to upload the Sydney chapter as a 5k word chapter at first because I can't write a lot. In the end it turned out with a bit over 9k words. It is probably my favourite chapter (apart from the epilogue)(when I'm writing this note I still haven't started the epilogue so I don't really know how it turned out, but I bet it was great because I will only upload a worthy epilogue to this story)(I've just finished the epilogue and omg I love it).

Wait, I'm gonna go get the plans I have or this story. I have notes on my phone and I also have it written in a story book. PICTURES:

 PICTURES: