Chapter 2

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Hey baby, I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?"

Oh no he's gonna break up with me...There's been a rumor about me going around saying I've slept with four guys since last month.

He's gonna break up with me I just know it.

~

I texted back,

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can I call you? it's kinda hard to explain without you getting mad at me."

I sighed and hit his contact and the call started.

"Hey Julie, uh can we talk?"

"Yea, what's going on?" I said shakily.

"Are the rumors about you sleeping with all these guys true? Are you really Harry's sister? What's going on? Why haven't we ever talked about all this?"

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"The rumors are not true. I'm always talking to you, or at school with you, at the mall with Natalia, texting you. Honestly," Should I tell him or not? Now what. I didn't want anyone that could hate me in an instant to know this. "I am Harry's sister, please do not tell anyone. I'm sor-"

"I won't tell anyone I promise baby I just wanted to know."

'I promise' the words echoed in my head almost a million times.

"Do you want to come over tonight for a movie or something?" He asked.

"Yeah I'd like that, I'll text you later about when I can come over." I told him.

I walked around the house to try and find someone, anyone. It's like everyone is dead.

"MUM!? NATALIA!? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" I screamed down one of the hallways.

"IN HERE!!" I heard Mum yell from her bedroom.

I walked into the room to see her spread out across the bed face up.

"Hey Mum I was wondering if I could go to Daniel's for a movie?"

"What time are you leaving and what time are you going to be home?" She questioned.

"Uh soon to before midnight?" I said kind of unsure of myself.

"Alright. Just be home before midnight please."

"Okay thank you!" I said way more excitedly than I probably should've.

I went into my room across the hall and started to change into something better looking than leggings and a really lose sweater that I stole from Harry before he left.

I slipped into my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a loose knit black sweater with a white tank top underneath and black uggs. I did my hair in a loose side braid. Simple but effective... Yes I just said that.

It's Friday. The Friday before the 13th. As in November 6, 2015. So there's one week until they release their new album. The first without Zayn. Then they go on a hiatus. I get to live with Harry in his flat in London for a couple months. So I'm moving away from my best friend and my boyfriend. I'm only happy to be able to see my brother after many long months apart. We were close. Not the average big brother always taking my things and always fighting. We were close enough that when Harry had his first kiss he came home and told me before mum found out.

We might be 3 years apart but were so close. I miss him so much. I haven't gotten one call from him like he promised. He promised that he would call once a day. He held up his end for a year but then the calls went from everyday to maybe three times a week to once to no more at all.

To a fourteen year old thats a long time. Two years with no contact at all. I had met the boys once and me and Liam got along really well and I ended up talking to him until 4 in the morning about me and Harry and he listened. He tried to understand but I know he didn't. But it was still nice to know that he listened.

I realized I had started crying so I wiped under my eyes and got my makeup wipes out and tried to clean my face. Natalia knocked on the door in the process of opening it.

"Hey are you okay? I heard sniffling and quiet sobs, are you okay?" She asked while looking at my red face.

"Yeah I was just thinking about Harry. It's all good." I gave her a small nod.

"Are you sure? I mean this is the third time this week I found you crying because of him."

"Yeah. It's only a couple more months. I'll be alright." I told her trying to convince her I'm alright.

She just sighed giving up at my stubbornness.

I started putting on concealer to try and hide the fact that I've been crying and a little powder. Then applying some mascara and a little Chapstick and I was good.

I walked down the stairs abd grabbed my keys from the kitchen table. I walked out the house and right before I close the door I heard Natalia scream,

"MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION!"

I just laughed at her childish behavior and got into my car and was on my way to Daniel's house.

___________________

Okay, so I'm going to be posting two chapters at a time from now on. I will be posting on Wednesday and Friday, two chapters each day, and surprise updates are fun so I'll do those maybe once a week.