Chapter 15

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Why was he here? Did you talk to him? Did you break up with him? What's happening?" She asked speaking at lightening speed.

"We talked. I slammed a door. He left. Nothing was really said. I thi-" I cut off by my phone going off telling me I had a message.

I looked at who it was from and then back at Natalia.

"Speak of the devil."

~

'Does this mean were over?'

'What else would this mean? I slammed a door in your face after you kissed another girl. Take a hint dumbass'

After we finished with breakfast, about an hour passed and all Natalia and I had done was change over my laundry.

When the dryer made a buzz noise I got up to get my now dried clothes.

I didn't bother putting my one pair of pajamas and two pairs of clothes into a basket so instead I carried them upstairs and started folding.

I put them wherever they could fit. Some pairs of jeans were put in with the pajamas.

I went back downstairs and I heard something drop in the kitchen.

"Nat, you good?" I called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Um, yeah, just startled myself, that's all." She called back a little shaky.

Alright if that's what she said happened that's what I'm gonna go with.

She walked out of the kitchen with mums favorite bowl, in pieces.

"Nat, what did you do? Mum's going to kill you!" I said looking at the couple of pieces she had in her hand.

She just started to shake indicating that she was going to cry.

"I don't know, I went to move it to get something and it fell, how am I going to explain this to mum?" She asked starting to hyperventilate.

"Nat, calm down, breath, stop worrying, I'll tell Mum. It's okay." I said rubbing her back.

She sat down at the table and put the pieces on the table.

"Or we could superglue the pieces together with super glue." She said with a smile and got up to start looking for superglue.

I knew that she had her mind set on supergluing the pieces so I let her look.

"Just wondering, but do you have everything packed?" She asked while she stopped looking for glue.

"Yeah I just have to pack my toothbrush, and I think that's it. They boys are coming to move all my suitcases down the stairs so I don't trip and die." I told her.

"The boys? As in plural?" She asked.

"Yes, as in the ones I'm going to be living with for the next couple of months." I said in the same, slow tone.

"Oh, so I shouldn't look like a potato when they get here? I should try to look some what presentable?"

"You don't have to, but if you want a good first impression on the other boys, I guess." I said with a shrug.

"I FOUND IT!" She screamed and started doing a happy dance.

"Okay, you can glue the bowl back together and I will gather all me allergy medication, sleeping pills, and my headache pills." I said and started to grab all the bottles and a ziplock bag to put them in.