Chapter 10

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

This time, I didn't cry myself to sleep. Instead I got excited think about what this next week will be. Moving in the Harry an the boys. Catching up with Harry and the boys. I can't wait. Tonight, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~

I got up at 5:30 like do every week. At least I have Wednesday off from school.

Wait I didn't tell Harry. I forgot I didn't have school.

'Hey I don't have school Wednesday we could get a start on moving my stuff.' I texted knowing he wouldn't reply. He's asleep.

Okay. Gotta tell Daniel I'm leaving. I have to apologize about yesterday. I feel so bad.

I got up and went to my closet. What to wear what to where. I should probably pick out like three things to wear and start packing everything. But not now.

I sighed and on a light pink sweater and a tank top underneath. I wore leggings so I wouldn't be to hot during the day considering they put the heat on. Like why?

I'm honesty so done with having to get ready. I sat down at my vanity in my room and starting doing my makeup. That took twenty minutes to do. So I started to do a regular side braid.

I went downstairs and looked for something to have for breakfast. I don't know. I have lunch at like 11:30. I'm not even hungry. I'll just wait.

I went upstairs to my room. I went into my closet to grab my drawstring bag that had my running sneakers, three quarter leggings, and a loose t-shirt.

I brought that downstairs and put it by my backpack. I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I go up and down probably seven times a morning. I started to brush my teeth.

Do I need anything? My lunch. I'm probably going to want a big lunch if breakfast isn't happening.

I opened the cabinet and saw Nutella. I grabbed the jar and went to get two prices of bread. When I started making the sandwich Natalia walked downstairs.

I grabbed my lunchbox from the top of the fridge and put my sandwich inside. I grabbed a little Debbie cake from the pantry and put that in there too. I wen to the fridge again and grabbed a water bottle and put it in my lunch.

When I was satisfied with my work I put my lunch in my backpack. Okay. I still have fifteen minutes before I have to walk to the bus.

Maybe I should call Daniel. Yea I should do that and walk to the bus now.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and dialed his number.

He picked up on the third ring with a hello.

"Daniel we need to talk, do you have time?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah I have time what's up? Is everything alright?" He asked with concern.

"Well you see, I'm moving on Wednesday, I'm not coming back to school for Thursday, I'll be gone already." I told him getting straight to the point.

"Oh, well, where are you moving?" He asked trying not to sound upset about this.

"Well, I'm not staying any one place until about march, I'm going to live with Harry and the boys while there on the road, and then I'll be living at my brother flat in London for a year. And I don't know what I'm doing for college and things like that." I told him.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"I'm not leaving LA yet. We still have Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel. Couple of interviews it's all good. But when I'm in London, I don't know, I mean we can still talk, text, Skype, it's okay, I'm not falling off the face of the earth." I told him with a little laugh at the end.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked.

"I know you love me. And I love you too. Ill see you at school, okay?" I asked. I really hoped he wouldn't be mad at me.

"Yeah I'll see you at school, I love you." He said and hung up.

I got up and started to walk to the bus stop. It hasn't taken as long as I expected it to talk with him. Honestly I don't care about school this week, I'm only there for two days.

I'm going to need to go the office and tell them I'm moving. I don't know what online school I'm going to go to. But I'll let them know when I find out.

The bus arrived and maybe seven students got on the bus. It's probably 7:30.

When we arrive at school I go in through the front door where the offices are.

I walked into the office and the first person I saw was the secretary.

"Mrs. Samuels, I am moving, who do I need to talk to about this?" I asked her.

"Well, where are you moving to, what school? We're going to have to send your records." She informed me.

"Well I'm going to live with my brother, and his bandmates. On the road. And then in march, I'm going to go to school in London. My last day is Tuesday."

"You should've said something earlier, we can't get your records anywhere that fast. What are you doing for school on the road?"

"I was thinking ether online or tutor." I told her.

"Well tomorrow, come down to the office at the end of the day, and I will give you your papers so you can fill out what ever you need for online if that's what your doing. Or if you get a tutor, give the whole folder to your tutor. Okay?"

"Okay, got it." I said.

I love the secretary here so much. She was at my middle school also. So she knows me pretty well, not that I've been sent to the office a lot but I need a lot of things. Bus passes, notices, papers to give her, get my teachers' mail. I'm going to miss her, but at least I'll have Harry. It'll all be alright.