Chapter 41

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Suster':

I checked my phone and noticed I had one message from Liam.

I opened up the message and smiled.

'Hey angel, I miss you already, knowing you, you're asleep in the car, I love you, I can wait to see you again. Liam xx'

'I love you too, I miss you more than anything, only ten more days<3' I sent back.

~

~5 days later~

"Harry can you take me to the mall today?" I asked as we both say down at the kitchen table.

"What do you need at the mall?" He asked not interested.

"I need gifts for mum, dad, and Gemma." I said looking at him.

"You're getting a gift for dad?" He asked looking up at me with eyes of confusion.

"Robin." I corrected myself.

"Anyways, can you take me?" I asked hopefully.

"Fine, be ready to go in thirty minutes." He said and continued eating.

"Thanks big brother." I got up and gave him a hug.

"Don't mention it baby sister." He said hugging back.

-

I picked out a new purse for Gemma, formal shirts for mum, and a replacement pair of slippers for dad.

"Alright, I need to go to the bathroom and then we can leave." Harry said and walked away so I was left alone I the food court.

"Hey Julie, I miss you, I never meant to cheat on you." Daniel said sliding into the booth next to me.

"Look, this is not the time or place to do this." I said and tried to push him away.

He leaned in and forced his lips onto mine. I wiggled around and tried to get out of his grip but he was so much stronger than me.

He finally pulled away, I knew that the paps caught that. I could see faint flashes.

"I hope your happy with your stupid boy band boyfriend." He smirked and got up and left.

Harry came back to the table after two minutes or so.

I looked up at him and I almost started crying. I had years in my eyes waiting to fall.

"Woah, what happened when I left?" He asked really concerned.

"D-Daniel, came over and he-he k-kissed me." I tried to explain but I couldn't get the words out.

"C'mon." He said and I stood up so he could wrap his arms around me.

"Harry, the paps, they got pictures." I said and pulled away.

"Of course they did. It'll be okay, let's go to the car, maybe you can explain everything there." He said and I grabbed the bags.

"So what happened." He said once we got everything situated in the back seat.

"You left, and after a couple minutes he came and sat next to me, he said he misses me and didn't mean to cheat on me, which I doubt any is true, and then he kissed me, I could see the flashes going off from the distance. Harry they got pictures of him kissing me and then they're going to put these pictures on every fucking magazine cover and Liam's going to find out and he can't find out, he hasn't found out about last time when he showed up in LA that night at dinner and he kissed me there too. Harry he's ruining my relationship with Liam." I said and started panicking.

"Relax, number one, when we get home, call Liam, explain what's happened, I'm sure he'll understand, if he doesn't, that's his loss." Harry said and started the car.

"Thanks Harry, for everything." I smiled at him.

-

"Pick up, pick up." I muttered under my breath as the phone ran and rang.

"Hello, you've reached Liam, please leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as I can." His voicemail answered.

I hung up and tried again. No answer. I tried again.

"Hello?" He answered groggily.

"Liam, hi, shit did I wake you?" I asked feeling guilty.

"Yeah, it's fine though, did you need something?" He replied sounding more awake now.

"Well, I need to explain something actually." I told him, hoping he would believe this.

"Okay, explain." He said a little unsure of himself.

"So I went to the mall today, right before we were going to leave, Harry went to the bathroom. Then, my ex boyfriend Daniel shows up out of nowhere, he started talking all this bull, saying he missed me and never meant to cheat on me. And when I told him to leave me alone, he kissed me. This is the second time it's happened. He did this when we all went out to dinner back in November, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I thought he would leave me alone. Liam he's following me, he lives in LA, I went to the mall right out of Holmes Chapel. I didn't want you to find out through the Internet. I wanted to tell you myself. I wanted to explain myself and how I didn't kiss him back and how guilty I feel." I really hope this is enough for him to think I'm not lying.

"It's okay, I understand what happened. Paparazzi get pictures of all of us. I understand why you were worried. Now before you have a panic attack, go take a nap, yeah?" He suggested.

"Thank you." I said with a faint smile.

"Anytime angel. I love you, only five more days." He said.

"I love you, five more days." I said and hung up.

I walked up into my room and laid down. I almost instantly fell asleep.

-

I woke up to the sound of two whispering voices.

"I don't want to wake her."

"But I want to see her."

"That's nice but you're the one who told her to take a nap."

Wait, Liam told me to take a nap. Liam's here?

I opened my eyes and saw Liam and Harry standing in my room.

"Liam!" I said and shot out of my bed and into his arms.

"I missed you." He said into my hair.

"I love you so much." I said back.

"I came all the way here just for you angel." He told me loud enough for Harry to hear.

"Well we know you didn't come for Harry." I said with a smirk.