Chapter 39

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"What have you two been doing all day?" Louis asked as we walked downstairs for dinner.

"We watched a bunch of movies." I answered.

"Nothing else?" Harry asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, nothing else." Liam answered.

"If you say so. Dinners on the stove if you're hungry." Harry said sitting on the couch next to Louis.

~

I was currently packing a bag that will keep me covered from now until they day after Christmas.

I looked at Liam who was still sleeping. I felt bad for not waking him but he looked so peaceful and he was already packed.

I'm going to the show tonight and apparently I have a ticket to go as Liam's date and not Harry's sister.

I finished packing for today and the next 15 days.

"Liam." I said softly.

When he didn't move I decided I would give him a peck on the cheek.

"You missed." He mumbled.

I kissed his lips and he immediately kissed back. I climbed up on the bed and straddled his waist.

The kiss is filled with so much passion and love.

His tongue darted out and swiped across my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I decided to be a tease and pull away and stand up.

"You need to wake up." I smiled an innocent smile.

"You're lucky I love you." He said and got up.

"I know." I smiled and took my bag and went downstairs letting him get ready.

"Good morning." Harry said as I made my way towards the front door and leaving my suitcase there.

"What's for breakfast? I'm hungry." I said and jumped on Harry's back.

"There's cereal in the cupboards and milk in the fridge. Help yourself." He said.

I got off his back and ran to the fridge. I found the milk and looked for cereal.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch will do. I poured myself a bowl and started eating.

Liam came down the stairs and into the kitchen mumbling something.

"Teasing me...walking out...leaving me in the room..."

"Haha, very funny." I said and stood up.

I kissed his lips quickly.

"Can you stop? You always do that, you give me a quick kiss and walk away. If you're going to kiss me, give me a good kiss." He whined.

I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck.

"Like this?" I asked and leaned in to kiss him.

He quickly deepened the kiss by swiping his tongue over my bottom lip. I granted entrance and our tongues explored each others mouths. After what seemed to be forever we both pulled away breathless.

"Exactly like that." He breathed.

"We need to get going and check into the hotel before the show so we don't have to do it later." Harry said just missing our mini make out session.

"Are you guys going out tonight?" I asked not knowing if I would be able to get into bars and clubs with an American ID.

"Yea, probably, you coming with us?" Harry asked.

"I don't know if I can, my ID is from LA. They might let me in but they might not." I said.

"They should let you in, they might not let you drink, but they should let you in I would think." Liam said.

"I wasn't planning on drinking tonight." I said with a shrug.

"You've drank before?" Harry asked.

"Yes, what teenager hasn't? Harry I've drank since I was thirteen. Not like everyday, but maybe once a month. I just don't really drink a lot." I told him.

"You should drink tonight." Harry said.

"I'll get you some drinks." Liam said.

"No, I'm not drinking. Mum and dad are staying in the same hotel and they don't need to know I got drunk. Because that's probably what's a going to happen if I start drinking." I told them.

"You're no fun." Harry said walking away from the kitchen.

"I'll have one drink to make you lot happy." I said crossing my arms.

"Don't think of it that way. Just have fun." He said and kissed my temple.

-

"You ready to leave?" Liam asked appearing behind me as I finished my make up.

We were currently in the hotel and I was still getting ready for the show tonight.

"Yes, well, almost." I said.

"We need to leave." He reminded me.

"I know! Don't rush me!" I said looking for my shoes.

"Sorry." He said and made me stop moving so he could give me a peck on the lips causing me to relax slightly.

-

The boys are singing and I can only imagine what the fans are going through. Their last performance. After five years, four tours, five albums, the fans and them have been through a lot together. I'm proud of all of them.