Chapter 7

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

I need to talk to Daniel, he has to know that I'm going to London at least. I'm not going to be One Direction's stylist for awhile. But I will be in another country.

I need to talk to him tomorrow and tell him I'm going to London. I need to talk to Harry about my plans. And when I'm done talking with both of them, I need to talk to Natalia about what they said.

~

I woke up because my ringtone was going off. Who has to call me now? It's too early.

"Hello?" I said trying to sound awake.

"Shit. Sorry Julie. We're you sleeping? Did I wake you?" Harry said through the phone.

"Well I'm not asleep anymore so what's up?" I asked.

"You sure? I can call back later?" He asked but I'm up now.

"No I'm up just tell me please!" I told him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up again just me and you today?" He asked shyly.

"I'd love too, do you want me to drive over to you?" I asked him even though I knew he was gonna be the good big brother and drive to me.

"No I'll come back, it's all good. See you in like three hours, I love you baby sister."

"I love you too big brother." I said and hung up.

Okay so 45 minutes to shower, 1 hour to straighten my hair, 15 minutes to decide what to do with my hair, 30 minutes to do my makeup. So that's 2 and a half hours. So I have an extra thirty minutes. I better start now and try to find something to wear and get started so I have extra time if I planned this wrong.

I walked to my closet and piled out a blue sweater with a chunky neck, some black leggings and black combat boots.

Okay, shower.

~50 minutes later~

I stepped out of the shower. I honestly don't know why it takes so long for me to shower. I only do things that are necessary, shampoo, condition, wash my body, shave sometimes. So why does it take forever? I don't understand. Oh yea, I wait for the water to warm up and stand under the water for 90% of the time. Now it makes sense. Kinda.

I put my hair up in a towel. I walked out of my shared bathroom with Natalia in my bathrobe.

When I walked into my room, Natalia was on my bed waiting for me. Um, okay. Cool.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Yes, actually you can. Where are you going today that you need to shower in the morning, you never do that. What's going on? Who's coming over? Where are you going?" She asked shooting random questions at me.

"Uh, Harry's coming to pick me up, we're gonna go out for a little bit, just the two of us. And yes you can see him before we leave because I know you want to see him."

"Yay! Really? When's he getting here?"

"Two hours." I said and started to look through my dresser drawers to find a clean panties and bra.

I put the panties on while still wearing my robe. Then put the leggings on.

"Okay, time for you to go, bye. If I'm not ready when Harry comes call up to me, thanks." I said so I could get changed.

Once she left I put on my bra and top. I walked into the bathroom to get my straightener. I grabbed a couple hair ties, heat protectant, and the straightener.

Lets get ready for an hour and a half of Pandora Radio and terrible singing. Yes I know. I'm Harry's sister and can't sing. He got the voice. And the looks. And I'm over here looking like a potato and singing like a dying cat. Yep. That's me.

I sat down at my vanity I'm my room, after plugging in the straightener. I turned it on and set it to 380°. Oh the joys of having thick curly hair. Fun.

I started to make the bottom section of my hair stay down and put the rest in a bun on top of my head.

~

Once I finished straightening my hair. It had been an hour and forty five minutes. I think I'm going to do a side fishtail.

I put my black North Face jacket on but didn't zip it up. I pulled my scarf sweater thing out from my jacket and it looked like a scarf even though it's not.

I did simple makeup before moving onto my hair.

I parted my hair to the side, and brought all my now thiner hair to the left side. I started to make the fishtail braid.

It took twenty minutes but its finished.

As I tied the second hair tie around the bottom of my braid the doorbell rang.

I shot up off my seat, ran down the stairs and right to the door in maybe a good two seconds. Legit.

I opened the door and there stood Daniel. Not the person I was expecting. Seconds later, A black van pulled up. Harry stepped out of the car and smiled at me but his smile dropped a bit when he saw another guy at the door.

_______________

Okay this chapter is 890 words. I normally go for 800 so yea. This is a long chapter.