Chapter 13

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Julie, I can see your shoes. Why are you in here?" She asked confused.

"I- I sa-aw D-Daniel kiss-ing a girl." I finally chocked out through the door.

"C'mere." She said and I oped the door as she pulled me into hug.

"Does he know you saw him." She asked.

"N-no." I told her trying not to cry.

~

It was now lunch and I refused to sit next to Daniel.

He kept asking why, it's my last day, he's still at the table with us. Just not next to me.

I haven't said more than five words to him. All day.

"Baby, why are you mad at me?" He asked across the table, I ignored him.

I picked up a piece of my turkey and plopped it in my mouth.

"Baby, please, talk to me." He pleaded.

Out of nowhere, the bell rang signaling it was time to leave the lunch room.

"Maybe you should've thought about that before you snogged another girl." I told and walked away to go to my class.

I walked into music room and sat down in my usual seat.

"Remember class, no drawing, no eating because lunch is over, and most importantly, copy down what I write on the board." He said as we got settled in for class.

I started doodling in my notebook. Oh well I sit in the back, he won't catch me.

He writes a couple notes on history on the board. I copy it on the page and go back to doodling.

This went on for maybe another 45 minutes.

I went up the stairs to get to me locker.

I don't have any homework yet so I grabbed my math notebook, workbook, and my backpack.

I headed to math without stopping and talking to everyone.

I sat down and started doing some work that I didn't do yesterday.

"Julie, can I speak to you please?" I heard my teacher call.

I didn't say anything and just walked up to his desk.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Is the rumor true? Your leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm leaving, today's my last day." I told him.

"Well, where are you moving to?" He asked putting his head in his hand.

"It's kind of hard to explain. I'm living with my brother on the road until March,-"

"And coming back?" He asked trying to finish my sentence.

"No, actually then I'm going to live with him and his best friend at their flat." I told him with a small nod.

"Okay, well you need to catch up on all your missing work. Go get started." He said and I just walked away. Oh well.

I say down and Mr.Clark stood up to start today's lesson.

I wasn't paying attention at all. I felt my phone vibrate in my back packet.

I took my phone out, turned the brightness down and hid it with my math book.

'Hey, I'm coming to get you tomorrow, it's okay if the boys come too right?' Harry texted me and I smiled.

'Yeah, that's fine. The boys can move my suitcases because I can't 😂' I sent back completely forgetting I was in math class.

I looked up and saw that we had a worksheet to do. I just rolled my eyes and got to work.

"Okay class, if you did not finish, this worksheet will be for homework." He said loudly.

I have one left. I'll just say I didn't understand it. That's if I ever have to to turn it in.

I put it in my folder and put my things away, the rang as I buttoned my bag so I raced out.

I was the third person on the bus so I went to my usual seat and plugged in my earbuds.

Before I knew it we were home. I went upstairs to take a shower knowing I was going to have to straighten my hair.

I put some music on and turned on the shower.

I waited until the temperature was just right so I could hop in.

I washed my hair and my body really fast. I wrapped my hair up in a towel for it to dry. I put on my bathrobe and walked to my room.

I plugged in my hair dryer and took the towel off my head. I flipped my head upside down and started to blow dry my hair.

Once it was fully dry, curly, and frizzy, I sprayed it with heat protectant and warmed up my straightener.

I started to put on my pajamas while I waited.

I sat down when I was done changing and started straightening my hair.

- 1 hour later -

It was around 4 o'clock so I started to put all my hair things in my smaller suitcase. There was still a little room for my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, deodorant, and hair ties. Little things.

I started to head downstairs when I received a text message.

'Why are you mad at me? Why didn't you talk to me all day? Can I come over so we can talk this through? I love you.'

I read the message but didn't respond leaving it on 'read 4:08'