Chapter 26

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." I said quietly as I turned around to face Liam.

"No I wanted to be up with you." He said and pecked my lips.

"You're too sweet." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, I really do." He said with a serious look in his eyes.

"I love you too, I really do." I said back with a smile.

~

-2 weeks later-

It's been two weeks since the boys released the album, there's only two more weeks before the break starts. I only have two weeks left to spend time with Liam. In these past two weeks I've fallen even more in love with Liam, even more than I thought I loved Daniel.

"We have to go shoot Carpool Karaoke lads." Louis said as he walked into Niall's hotel room. Yes, Niall's, not Niall and Liam's.

Liam had convinced Harry that he wouldn't try anything, after maybe an hour of trying to convince Harry that Liam and I could share a room, he finally agreed. He didn't know that we were already sharing the room on a daily basis but now that he finally agreed, there's no secrets.

"Have fun." I said and pecked Liam's lips quickly as he left.

"I love you." He said while he grabbed his wallet, key card, and his phone.

"I love you too." I said and got up to give him a hug and a kiss goodbye.

He walked out the door and I was left alone.

I walked over to the telly and turned it on flipping through the channels.

I found some reruns of Friends. I decided that this would do.

After a couple episodes I started to feel tired. I got up and walked out of the hotel room and into mine. I went into the bedroom and laid down. I almost instantly fell asleep.

-

"Julie."

"Julie, wake up."

"Julie, you need to get up."

I opened my eyes slightly to see all four boys looking down at me.

"What happened." I mumbled still half asleep.

"Get up." Harry almost whined.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we are going out to dinner. Get up." Niall said.

"Okay." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

I looked down to see I was still dressed in a pink jersey style t-shirt that said 'imperfect 22' and leggings. I grabbed my black uggs and slipped them on. I stopped in front of my mirror and started to redo my ponytail that had come out.

Once I finished my hair I started doing my make up.

"HEY LIAM." I called out not knowing how far away he was.

"Yes angel?" He asked walking into the bedroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked making sure I didn't need to dress up.

"Just a little Italian place, it's not fancy." He said and took his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare. He caught me and I started to blush.

He pulled on another shirt and walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look very beautiful today." He whispered in my ear.

"I just took a nap and I still look asleep." I said arguing when I know I'm not going to win.

"You look fine. Lets go." He said started to walk away.

"No! Stay with me!" I said and grabbed his wrist and pulled.

He came back behind me and watched as I rubbed things in.

"You don't need any of this. You look very beautiful, I love you." He said and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too." I said and pecked his lips.

I had finished and put everything back in the bag.

"Let's go before the boys get aggravated because you're late." He said taking my hand in his.

"We're late." I corrected him.

"Fine, we, now lets go." He said and lead me out the door.

We met up with the boys in the lobby and they were curious as to why it took so long.

Harry put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him.

Liam got a look in his eyes and immediately intertwined our hands.

Once we walked outside the paps started firing questions at us.

"Don't listen to them." Liam whispered my ear.

"Don't answer any of their questions. Just keep walking." Harry said quietly.

"Harry why do you have your arm around Julie?"

"Julie, what is your last name?"

"What's going on between Harry and Julie?"

"Where are you guys going?"

"Harry are you cheating on Louis, and is Julie cheating on Liam?"

"What's going on?"

All these questions kept repeating over and over again until we got to the restaurant.

What if people find out that were related? That was the one thing that needs to stay a secret.

I can only be Liam's girlfriend. I absolutely can not be Harry's sister.

The fans already hate me for being Liam's girlfriend. I feel like the fans would just want to get rid of me for good if I was Harry's sister publicly.