Chapter 5

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Last night you promised you'd call me back today, you told me you loved me and missed me, you told me that you were scared that I'd be mad at you because you were drinking. That's why you stopped calling, Harry please tell me you remember some of it?" I asked sounding desperate.

He thought for a moment.

"Yeah I think it's all coming back to me, I'll check with Liam to see if we have anything to do today. Ill text you, alright?"

"Alright, bye, I love you."

"I love you too Julie. See you soon."

~

I walked into the little coffee shop near my house. When I walked in I didn't see him, I ordered an iced tea and sat down in a booth facing the door.

After maybe five minutes of scrolling through Instagram, he walked in with three people behind him. Oh boy.

I just want to talk to him, not that I don't like the other boys but I need some time alone with my big brother.

I stood up and ran into his awaiting arms.

I buried my head in his chest, now if anyone were to see this, they'd probably think we were a couple that hasn't seen each other in months. I had my head in his chest with tears in my eyes, he had his head as low as it would go into my neck.

I missed this so much. I missed him.

"Hi big brother." I said so quiet I'm not sure if even he heard.

"Hi baby sister." He responded.

We pulled away and I wiped under my eyes.

I quickly hugged and said a quick hello to all the other boys in record time.

I started to sit down at the booth again an smiled to myself because he's here. He's really here and I can't wait to talk to him.

Harry sat down next to me and Louis, Niall, and Liam sat across from us.

Harry put his right arm around me an I snuggled into his chest just to make sure he was really here.

I looked up at him and he just smiled.

"What've you been up to? And how did you end up in LA?" Liam asked me.

"Well I mean I don't have much time do to anything as crazy and join a band." I said with a little laugh. "I moved here with my best friend and her mum. Were seniors aaaannndddd yeah. That's it. What's new with you guys?" I asked knowing all they would do is tell each other to shut up do they could talk over each other.

"Made in the A.M."

"Friday"

"I missed you"

"You look pretty and so grown up"

"Pre-order made in the a.m."

"Did you?"

"How's school?"

"Are you doing alright?"

"OH MY GOD, GUYS! SHHH!" I said shushing them considering we're still in the cafe.

"Okay, I did pre-order the album. Uh, I missed you too! Whoever said that. Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself. School's alright, I mean besides the constant 'are you related to Harry?' questions and anything related to you guys. Like I've gotten asked about things I'd rather not discuss. And I'm good thanks!" I said sweetly smiling.

"What would you rather not discuss, is everything alright?" Liam asked with a concerned look on his face.

"It's nothing." I said looking down with a small blush on my face.

"Are you sure?" Niall asked with a small chuckle.

"Um, yes?" I said but it sounded like a question.

"Why don't you just tell me, love." Louis said.

"Alright I'll just say it," I took a deep breath and let the breath go mentally preparing my self. "Everyone wants to know if Liam's dick is really ten inches." I said with a straight face.

They couldn't help but just sit there an laugh. Liam on the other hand just looked down and his face was beat red and I kinda felt bad, kinda... But hey, they asked.

Harry didn't look to pleased with my choice of words. But oh well. It's not like he hasn't said dick before.

"You need to watch your language young lady, I do not appreciate your choice of words." Harry whispered in my ear.

I just looked up at him with the 'like you've never said that' look. He got the message and shut up real quick.

"So did Mum tell you about our little question for you?" I asked casually.

"No, what did she plan this time?" He asked with an eye roll. Yea. And I'm the drama queen.

"She was going to ask you what your plans are for the living situation and if I could finish up my last year of school living with you and spend your break with you?" I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Well I'm staying at my flat, mine and Louis' actually. If that makes you change your mind. But yea it's cool with me, you'd have to ask Lou if its alright with him though." He told me.

"Ask me what?" Louis asked from across the table.

"If I could live you for your break?" I asked sweetly batting my eyelashes.

"Yea I don't see why not, what about school? Don't you live here though?" He questioned.

"Well I'd go to school in London, or I'll just take online classes." I said simply mainly because I had thought this through before hand.