Chapter 24

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"You know you're cute when you're embarrassed?" I asked looking at him with a small smile.

He looked at my serious face and started to laugh.

His smile is so adorable. I started to laugh along with him. I kissed his lips quickly and got up.

"Where do you think you're going missy?" He asked and grabbed my wrist pulling me back onto his lap.

"I'm going to get ready before the boys get here." I said and walked out of the room and started getting ready.

~

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked sitting down next to the stack of movies on the floor.

"What movies do we have?" Niall asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"There's The Notebook, Titanic, Finding Nemo, and Toy Story 1 2 and 3." I said while looking through the pile.

"Can we watch Toy Story?" Liam asked getting all excited and all the boys groaned.

I walked over to where he was seated on the couch and sat down next to him.

"Liam, maybe later, I don't think the boys want to watch Toy Story." I said looking at him with a sympathetic look.

"We should watch Finding Nemo. Is that still your favorite movie Jules?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Yeah, it is. Not much has changed." I said with a laugh.

"You're cute, you know that?" Liam asked softly in my ear.

"I've been told that before." I said while smiling and he pecked my lips.

"What are we watching?" Niall asked as he came back into room with a bunch of food.

"Finding Nemo?" Louis asked and looked around for approval of everyone, all the boys gave a small nod and I just had a smile on my face.

Once the movie started I had rested my head on Liam's lap and my legs were across Harry and Louis. Niall decided to sit on the floor because he claims that he'd have better access to the food.

I watched the movie but my eyes soon started to droop. It's was probably about half way through the movie and I was fast asleep.

~Liam's POV~

"Julie, the movie's over." I said quietly in her ear and shaking her arm slightly.

"Julie. You need to wake up." I said again.

I shook her arm again.

"She needs to wake up I have to go to the bathroom." Louis said while shaking her legs.

"THAT'S IT I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE." He screamed and got up causing Julie to fall on the floor.

"What the fuck?" I heard Julie grumble from the floor causing me to laugh.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"Louis had to go to the bathroom but you wouldn't wake up so he got up and pushed you on the floor. But the movie's over." I told her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm still tired." She said and yawned.

"Do you want me to take you to bed?" I asked her while she tried to move closer to me.

"Yes please." She said and I moved her to a position to carry her in before standing up.

I laid her down on the bed and she was already sleeping again.

I walked back out to the living area to see the boys looking through the movies again. They decided to watch The Notebook.

-

Halfway through the movie Julie came out of her room and sat down next to me.

I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Hey angel." I said quietly.

"Hey handsome." She said back and rested her head on my shoulder as I kissed the top of her head.

We continued to watch almost all the movies that we had in the hotel room, except Toy Story. But that's okay, Julie said we could watch them later.

"Boys, we need to get going soon, we need to get ready right now. You guys have like 15 minutes, lets go." One of the managers banged on the door.

We all got up and Julie just went into her bedroom.

All the boys had walked out to start getting ready.

I walked over to the door for Julie's bedroom.

"Julie, are you coming with us?" I asked her through the door.

"Yes, I'm just getting a presentable outfit on." She called back.

"You know you look beautiful in anything, even sweatpants." I told her.

"Just go get ready, you're the one camera, not me. Go get ready I'll be out in like 10 minutes." She said and it sounded like she was in a hurry.

I just left before she pushed me out the door.

-

-Julie's POV-

I was backstage in the boys dressing room and the boys were in the middle of their interview.

I was watching the interview on the little tv in the room. They were asked about the usual things, what are they doing over break, questions about Zayn, right now they were being asked about who's taken.

Liam, Louis, and Harry all raised their hands. What?

"Okay, Liam, who are you with?" I heard the interviewer ask.

"Well, she's the most beautiful, strongest, sweetest person I know, her name is Julie." He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Is she here today?" The interviewer asked. Oh shit shit shit.

"She is, but she's a little shy, I don't know if she'd be willing to come out." He said a little unsure.

I look so much like Harry, the fans might recognize me if I'm right next to him.

"Julie, you're needed on stage." A stage crew member poked his head in through the door.

I got up and nervously followed him to the stage.

I was lead to the stage and sat in between Liam and Niall.

"Hi angel." Liam whispered in my ear.

"Hey Julie, how are you?" Jimmy cut me off before I could respond.

"I'm doing good, how about you?"

"Great thanks." He said with a smile. 

"Now, moving on, Louis, who are you with?" We all looked at Louis.

"Actually, I'm with Harry." He said with a nervous smile.

_____________

So yeah. I did that.