Chapter 48

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"I brought someone with me, you could think of it as a Christmas gift if you please but here she is." He said and Natalia walked into the kitchen.

~

"AHHH! LIAM THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"LET'S GO WE NEED TO TALK. NOW." I said and grabbed her hand dragging her upstairs into my room.

Once we got into my room I shut and locked the door.

"I've been away for a month and a lot of shit has happened." I said and we both sat down on the bed.

"Fill me in, what are you waiting for?" She said with a smile.

"Okay so after the first couple days of living in the hotel, I was going to sleep and Liam kissed me outside in the hallway. He asked me out a couple days later. When we told people at a dinner I got up to go to the bathroom halfway through and I came out of the bathroom and I saw Daniel." I paused and my voice got quieter.

"He kissed me and I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong and he kept saying things like I hope you have fun with your little boy band. Harry and I went to the mall a couple days ago and he showed up there too. He kissed me when Harry went to the bathroom. I immediately told Liam about it after he showed up the second time. Liam came over and spent the night. I told him a couple days ago about what happened. Like the thing and he totally understands and respects the fact that I wasn't ready when we got a little carried away. Niall and Harry know about how I used to cut but Liam doesn't know. I think that when Harry and Niall found out they told the rest of the boys so I didn't tell him. I think that the whole rape bomb was enough for a month. I mean I will tell him later in life. Oh and I forgot to mention one little detail, Liam's not my boyfriend." I said waiting for her response.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE A LITTLE WHORE WHO GOES AROUND KISSING AND CUDDLING RANDOM GUYS-"

"He's my fiancé." I cut her off and she looked at me with her mouth hanging open.

"But you're still in high school, you've only been together for a month, there's so many things that could go wrong." She reasoned.

"But that'll give me a reason to go on tours with them more often." I said.

"Well, look here you little bitch, you are not getting married at eighteen!" She said and pointed her finger at me.

"My parents said we can't be married. We've decided to wait a year or so before we even start planning anything. Liam's different. Everything about him is different. He's so much better than Daniel. And I thought I loved Daniel but nothing can come close to how I feel with Liam. It's like their song better than words because I can't describe the feelings I get when I'm with him. It's like little butterflies every time I'm with him or he texts me I get so excited. I get this weird tingling thing whenever he touches me, I honestly can't put it in words because its so hard to explain and I don't know how some people do. Like my knees get all weak when I'm with him. But everything that I've said, it's worse but it's so good. I can't explain it." I said and looked at her while she just listened.

"I can't say that I've experienced anything like that but I'm happy for you but I still think eighteen is a little young, even though it is technically legal, but you've only been together for a month. You guys only really met a couple times before that as well." She explained.

"Harry said that he thinks we're making the right decision by waiting. Oh and did I mention, Larry's real?" I asked smiling.

"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!" She shouted. She's always thought that Larry was real. I mean I shipped it hard for awhile and then I kind of ignored it for awhile until now.

"I think you should go downstairs and be with your fiancé. But you know I'm just gonna be on team loner." She said sadly and started to walk out of the room.

"Maybe you can convince Louis' little brother to be your boyfriend." I suggested.

"The baby?" She asked confused.

"Yes, maybe he could be your New Years kiss." I said and we both laughed.

We walked downstairs to see Liam talking with my mum and Robin. Fuck.