Chapter 16

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"I'm going to take a nap, here's my phone if Harry texts, wake me. Thanks." I told her while handing her my phone.

I walked upstairs and quickly fell asleep.

~

**Natalia's POV**

I grabbed Julie's phone from her hand and set it down on the table. I looked at her lock screen. It was a picture of her and Harry hugging at the coffee shop a couple days ago.

I continued to try and glue this bowl back together. It had one piece left but it would fit.

I decided to just leave it and tell mum what happened.

I went to pick up Julie's phone to bring into the living room but it was stuck to the table. This is odd, phones don't stuck to tables.

Maybe I had glue on my hands when I grabbed it from Julie and then it got stuck to the table. Ha ha, Mum's going to freak about the table. Julie's going to freak about her phone.

Julie's phone dinged scaring me.

Harry's name appeared on the phone. Shit.

I opened the message.

'Hey, I'm on my way over, be there in 10 x'

Oh no oh on oh no.

'Okay, see you soon.' I sent a quick, short response.

I took the phone out of the case and ran upstairs to wake Julie.

"JULIE! HARRY TEXTED YOU!" I called while running up the stairs and to her room.

She came out of her room still looking like she was asleep.

I gave her the phone and she looked at me.

"Why did you take the case off?" She asked confused.

"Uh, it's uh, glued to the table..." I said looking down. She just laughed.

"No, really, where is it?"

"On. The. Table." I told her with a straight face.

"For real?" She asked finally getting the fact that her phone case is indeed, glued to a table.

"Yes! It's still there if you don't believe me!" I told her.

As we walked down the stairs the doorbell rang.

"HARRY!" Julie yelled and almost tripped because she literally flew down the stairs in a matter of seconds.

I caught up behind her wanting
to see Harry for the first time in ages.

She opened the door and Harry wasn't at the door. It was Mum.

"You're not Harry." We both said and started to walk away.

"Uh, I was expecting a 'Mum your home! So glad to see you!' Not that." She said.

"NATALIA GLUED MY PHONE CASE TO THE TABLE!" I shouted, that was my favorite phone case too.

"Well I think if you get some water, will it come off?" Mum said.

"I think I'm just going to pull it off." I said and started to tug at it.

Natalia got a wet paper towel an slipped it under the case when I pulled it up slightly.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Uh, we wait?" Natalia asked as confused as I am.

"Why don't we get your little suitcases down stairs and the guys can bring them out?" Mum suggested.

"Okay, wait." I said and tried to pry the case off the table once more.

It came off with a pop.

"MUM, I GOT THE CASE OFF!" I yelled up the stairs.

"GOOD, NOW COME HELP!" She called back.

I popped my phone back into the case and ran up the stairs and into my room.

I saw that mum was struggling to get my largest suitcase to move because it doesn't have wheels.

"You get one end I'll get the other." I told her and we carried it down the stairs.

I went back up and Natalia and I went for my second suitcase that was slightly smaller. We placed both of the large suitcases by the door.

I went up and got the smaller and final suitcase and carried it down.

As I placed it by the door, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Harry stood there with his arms open for a hug.

I jumped into his arms for a couple seconds.

"Hey big brother." I said when we let go.

"Hey little sister, where's Nat's mum, she told me she needed me to help her with something." He said.

"She's in the kitchen, where are the boys?" I said and started to show him to the kitchen.

"They're in the car, I text them to help you with your bags." He said and pulled out his phone.

"Is that Harry's voice I hear?" Mum said and came out of the kitchen with Natalia.

They hugged and then Harry and Natalia hugged.

"Hey, you said you needed help with something?" Harry asked.

I didn't need to hear their conversation and I walked out to the car to find the boys.

"Hey, can you guys help with my bags?" I asked sticking my head into the window of the van.

"Sure." They chorused a response.

We all walked into the house and they looked at me, then at the suitcases.

"You're having trouble? With that?" Niall asked looking at me.

"Um, yes?" I said making it sound more like a question.

______________

So I know that this is like the same exact chapter, I didn't realize that I did that. But it's kind of like extended in a way, the chapter before this is 655 words with out it all and it's a long chapter like 1400+ so I left it and that this one can just be the same thing.