Chapter 23

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Hey guess what." Liam said from behind me.

"What?" I asked and turned around only be attacked by his lips on mine.

I quickly kissed back. Things started to get heated when his tongue ran across my bottom lip, I denied his entrance and pulled away.

"We need to go." I said quietly as our foreheads rested on each other.

~

We arrived at a very fancy restaurant and was mobbed by the paps who had followed the limo form the hotel.

"Liam! Who is she?"

"Liam, smile!" Liam turned and smiled at that shout.

"Who is that?"

"Where did she come from?"

"Liam is she your girlfriend?"

"Why would you date her?"

"She's ugly!"

"Ew, why is she so ugly?"

We made it inside the restaurant and were seated at a table.

"You know that they're just jealous? Right?" He asked taking my hand across the table.

"Liam, I-"

"No, you need to understand that they wouldn't say these things if they knew who you are, they are just jealous, please don't think any of those things are true. You are the most beautiful, strongest, most perfect girl I've ever met, I want you to know that you should never feel like you are anything less than beautiful." He said looking into my eyes the whole time.

"Thank you." I said.

-

We arrived back at the hotel after an hour.

"Where were you guys?" Louis asked as we walked into my hotel room. How does everyone keep getting in here?

"We went out." I said simply.

"Like a date?" He questioned.

"Yes, like a date." Liam answered.

"Are you two like, a thing?"

"Yes." I said and walked into my bedroom.

I heard the boys continue to talk after I had left the room.

I took off my dress and slipped on some sweat pants and a tank top before entering the room to see only Liam.

"Hey, where'd Lou go?" I asked and rubbed my eyes.

"He went to bed. It's almost ten, you should go to bed." He said and picked me up so I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed.

He placed me down and started to leave. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Liam, stay, please?" I asked quietly.

"I'm going to get some sweats and I'll be right back. I promise." He said started to walk out.

After five minutes Liam returned in sweats and he was shirtless I tried so hard not to stare but I couldn't help it. He caught me and I started to blush. He climbed into the bed next to me.

"Hey Liam?" I asked quietly.

"Yes angel?" He asked.

"Do you like me?"

"What?" He asked confusedly.

"You know, like like-like me?"

"Julie, I love you, now go to sleep."

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-

I woke up and immediately saw Liam's adorable brown eyes.

"Good morning angel. Did you sleep well last night?" He asked me quietly.

"I slept very well last night after our little talk." I said smiling at the memory.

"What do you want to do today?" Liam asked while sitting up.

"I was thinking that maybe all of the boys could come over and we could have a lazy day before you go to your interview. What time is it anyway?" I asked.

"It's around eight. I can text the boys and see if they come over." I just nodded and put my head on his shoulder.

"Liam?"

"Yes angel?"

"I love you too."

"I love you more." He said looking into my eyes.

"No I love you mo-" I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine. I started to kiss back. His tongue swept over my lip asking for entrance. I granted entrance and our tongues dances together. I felt my back being pressed up against the bed and Liam's fingers started to play with the hem of my tank top, as I pulled away from the kiss I looked at Liam.

"Liam, I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to-"

"That's okay, I understand." He said and looked down embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at him.

"No it's okay, you're not ready, I understand."

"Did you text the boys?" I asked trying to change the subject so he doesn't feel bad.

"Yeah, they said they'd be over in like 5 minutes." He said looking everywhere but me.

"Li, what's wrong?" I asked and cupped his cheek making him look at me.

"Nothing angel, I'm just embarrassed, that's all." He said looking down.

"You know you're cute when you're embarrassed?" I asked looking at him with a small smile.

He looked at my serious face and started to laugh.

His smile is so adorable. I started to laugh along with him. I kissed his lips quickly and got up.

"Where do you think you're going missy?" He asked and grabbed my wrist pulling me back onto his lap.

"I'm going to get ready before the boys get here." I said and walked out of the room and started getting ready.

______________

Sorry about the short chapter but there's something happening in the next chapter. Just saying.