Chapter 37

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"What did you get me?" Harry asked with a big smile.

"I'm not telling, you'll see in a couple days." I said with a victorious smile.

"It's already wrapped. I bought it like a month ago." I added.

~

I was woken up by Harry jumping on my bed. I was told I had an hour to get ready and he was leaving at ten exactly and if I was late he would leave me.

I quickly showered and put my clothes on and put my things in his car before I did anything else. If I'm not going to make it to London, at least my stuff will.

I was currently eating some pancakes that I was told to make. I finished my food and put the plate in the dishwasher.

I looked at the clock. 9:48.

"Harry we have ten minutes." I said as I handed him a plate with three pancakes.

He takes longer than me to get ready if I don't straighten my hair. I didn't straighten my hair today because I figured that I would be traveling and I didn't need to look presentable.

I took out my phone and sent a quick text to Liam.

'I'm leaving Holmes Chapel in ten minutes, if you want to help me get my stuff moved in, you can. I love you' I sent it and put my phone in the pocket of my grey jeggings.

"I like your shirt." Harry smiled.

I looked down and remembered I put on my black shirt that has STYLES 94 written on the back in white. My old friend who is a hardcore directioner and got me this because my last name is Styles.

"Thanks." I said and took his now empty plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"We should get ready to leave, are mum and dad up?" I asked.

I feel like if I'm ready, everyone else should be ready and I will do anything to get everyone else ready to leave.

"I think mum is up, maybe Gemma, but I don't think Robin is up." Harry said while dragging two of his suitcases out.

I went upstairs and knocked on mum and dads bedroom door.

"Come in." Mum called softly.

I walked in and saw that Robin was just waking up.

"Me and Harry are about to leave. I'm going to see if Gemma is awake."

"Okay, Robin and I will be down in a minute." She smiled and I walked down the hall to Gemma's room.

I knocked and waited for a response. When I didn't get one, I opened the door slowly to see her still asleep.

I walked in and tapped her shoulder very softly.

I've learned that you don't want to wake Gemma.

I shook her shoulder very gently hoping to wake her without her trying to bite my arm off.

"Gemma?"

"Gemma, wake up."

"Wake up or I'm going to jump on you."

I kept saying things for a couple minutes quietly until she finally woke up nicely.

"Me and Harry are leaving in a couple minutes and we were going to say good bye but you were sleeping so I came to wake you up."

"I'll be down in a minute." She said and I left.

"Everyone's coming down in a minute." I said when I saw Harry sitting in the kitchen.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I grabbed it and saw Liam texted me.

'I'll meet you there, do you know if Lou's there? I love you.'

'Yes, Louis is there, he should be there if we're not. I love you'

I looked up to see everyone was looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

"We've been calling your name for a couple minutes, who were you texting?" Mum asked.

"Liam." I said and looked down to hide the blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Let's just get going." I said changing the subject.

"Do you guys have everything?" Robin asked us.

"I didn't really unpack anything, so yes, I have everything." I said remembering that I packed my toiletries, phone charger, and the clothes I wore yesterday.

"Yea I have everything." Harry said patted his pocket to check if he had his keys and wallet.

"Alright, well you two should get going." Gemma said and walked over to me.

We hugged and she moved onto Harry as I hugged mum and dad.

We walked outside and climbed into the car. We waved goodbye as we pulled out of the driveway.

-

We arrived at the flat and I noticed there was two cars parked out front.

We walked up to the door and I had two suitcases rolling behind me, each suitcase had a duffle bag on top of them so I only had to make one trip. Harry on the other hand, had four suitcases.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and Liam stood there and his face lit up, if that's even possible, when he saw me.

"Hey angel." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"It feels weird not living with you and being with you constantly." I said pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you yesterday, but today I'm sleeping here, and tomorrow were going to the hotel and we have the same room again." He told me.

"Wait, your sleeping here?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course, because I love you angel." He told me and I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too." I said and hugged him again.

"Okay, can we move this love fest inside please?" Harry asked impatiently as he was still outside.

"I have my own boyfriend to see too you know." He added with sass as we all moved inside.