Chapter 29

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"I hope you like the meal, Harry made it. It took me all day to set this up. So I figured tell you what I was doing and have you go shopping all day. I wanted this to be perfect for you."

"You didn't have to go through all the trouble. You know that, right? Anything would have been perfect as long as I'm with you." I said with a smile.

~

I woke up in Liam's embrace but didn't open my eyes just yet.

I remembered the events of last night.

*after we had finished dinner, Harry and Louis had come, collected our plates and come back with a small piece of chocolate cake for each of us. Liam and I had talked the night away. When the sun was starting to set, the boys all came out and lit candles around the area we were in. Once the sun went down and the stars came out, we laid down a couple meters away from the table and just looked at the stars for maybe two hours.  We made it back home at maybe three am. We had such a good time. The scenery was just beautiful. Liam had set up fireworks to go off at midnight. They had continued for a half hour. Eventually it was time to leave, we had walked back to the limo and were driven home. Once we had gotten home we went down to the hotel pool. We had swam from around three to about four thirty. We came back up to our hotel room and went immediately to sleep. By the time we had gotten ready for bed it was five.*

I tried to get out of bed but Liam's arms only tightened. I decided I wouldn't argue. I didn't want to wake him.

I laid on my side watching him sleep.

"I can feel you staring." He mumbled sleepily after about 10 minutes.

I just blushed and tried to get up. His arms got even tighter around me if that's even possible.

"You're not going anywhere. We're watching Toy Story 2 and 3 because you fell asleep the other night." He said and pulled me into him.

"Can I at least take a shower? And change?" I asked remembering that I'm still just my bikini top and bottoms and cover up dress.

"Fine, but be quick." He told me and I quickly got up and hurried into the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped myself in a bathrobe and walked out to see Liam still in bed.

I walked over to my suitcase and found a black hoodie and some black joggers. I also grabbed some panties and a bra.

I walked back into the bathroom and changed quickly.

I walked back out and climbed back into bed.

"What? You couldn't get changed in front of me." I just laughed at his comment.

"Sorry, maybe next time." I said with a wink.

We watched Toy Story for maybe 4 hours. We ended up watching all three movies.

It was around five o'clock and we were meeting the boys in the hotel restaurant in two hours.

I started to straighten my hair. Once that was finished, I started to do my make up. I kept it simple. Just some concealer, powder, mascara, and some light pink eye shadow.

I slipped into a light pink flowery blouse and skinny jeans. I grabbed some brown sandals. I love this warm weather.

"Don't forget you still have to get up for school in the morning." Liam said walking into our room.

"Do I have to? Are you guys going anywhere? Can I come with you? Please don't make me go." I said with a small pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Nice try angel, but you have to. But just remember that you get like 3 weeks off for Christmas vacation. Then you start in London. I want you to come and visit me as much as you can though." He said and came over and kissed my cheek.

"You missed." I said and turned to the side to kiss him properly.

He deepened the kiss by swiping his tongue over my bottom lip. I allowed him entrance and our tongues danced together. His hands gripped my waist so hard I'm sure that there will be bruises tomorrow.

Someone knocked on the door disturbing us. We jumped apart and walked over to the door.

I opened the door to find Niall standing there.

"Harry had asked me to make sure you guys weren't doing anything to make you late to dinner. Did I interrupt?" He smirked.

"Fuck off Niall." I said and he laughed loudly before following Liam and I down the hallway to the lift.

____________

Sorry about the short filler chapter.