Chapter 20

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

The door opened revealing Liam.

"Hey, what took you so long to op-" I was cut off by Liam stepping out into the hallway, closing the door, and kissing me.

My first instinct was to kiss back. So that's what I did.

~

We both pulled away after a couple seconds.

"Liam, what was that for?" I asked and looked at him very confused.

"I- I don't really know, actually. I guess it's just that ever since that night, you know, when we stayed up talking, I just kind of, fell for you." He answered sweetly with a small smile.

"I don't know what to say." I said looking down.

"I like you, a lot, actually. And I just want you to think about us, and what we could be. Could you do that for me?" He asked while looking down at me.

"I can do that." I said and wrapped my arms around his waist considering I'm a good amount shorter than him.

"Thanks Julie, your the best, you know that?"

"I've been told that on more than one occasion." I said while we released from our embrace.

We walked through the door and into the hotel room.

"What were you two up to out in the hallway?" Harry asked as I sat in between him and Niall.

"Nothing." I said lying to my best ability while Liam looked a tad nervous.

"Yeah, okay." Louis said and sat down in a chair in front of the telly.

"I'm serious, nothing went on out in the hallway." I said with a straight face and sent Liam a wink when no one was looking.

~

It's probably somewhere around 11 and all of the boys and myself are in the middle of watching a movie in Harry and Louis' room. I honestly don't even know what movie we are watching and I don't really care ether.

"I think I'm gonna head to bed." I said with a yawn and started to stand up.

"Yeah, I'm going to go to." Liam said standing up as well.

I started walking to my room and was about to slide my key card when I felt a hand on top of mine.

As I turned around I saw Liam wearing a grey hoodie and some black sweatpants.

"How can I help you?" I asked trying to sound professional.

"I just need to ask you a question, if that's all right?" He said a little unsure of himself.

"Fine by me, come in and sit down. Make your self comfortable." I said and unlocked the door and walk in and take my shoes off.

Liam just sat down on my bed and watched me do so.

"I noticed you thinking hard during the movie earlier. I was wondering if it was about us?" He asked shyly.

"It was actually." I said and say down next to him.

"Well, what are your thoughts?"

"My thoughts are that I don't know if we could actually be a thing, you know? I mean, we barley know each other, your four years older than me, what would the fans think, what would my parents think, all these questions keep running through my head and I don't know how to make it stop." I said looking at him and seeing hurt in his big brown eyes.

"I think that your mum and dad would be absolutely fine with us being together because they know me, they've met me multiple times. We can get to know each other, if love to get to know you better. I think that the fans will get over it eventually, I mean if they don't then that's their problem, I really like you Julie, I want to make this work. Now, I don't want to sound desperate but, please at least can we try, and if it doesn't work out, you can hate me forever for wasting your time." He said offering a small smile.

"I'd like that." I said only to be cut off right away by his lips crashing into mine.

Tonight? Tonight was a good night. I kind of hope me and Liam can work out. I mean he already knows my backstory with Harry, that's the only bad thing I plan on telling anyone.

"Good night Julie." Liam said and started to walk to the door.

"Good night Liam." Said back while he opened the door and left.

I walked over to my suitcase to try and find something to wear to bed. Once I was successful with finding a pair of sweats and I tank top I went to change.

My phone dinged really loud compared to the quiet room.

'Hey babe, I hope you're ready for tomorrow night, we can go to the beach at sunset if you like?' I smiled to myself.

A beach, at sunset, beautiful.

'That'd be lovely :)' I sent back after reading his message a few more times.