Chapter 33

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Julie, you, love Liam more." He said starting off slow and then getting faster as he spoke.

"HA! I told you I'd win. I win because I love you more! I'll let you win, this time, only because so love you more." I told Liam doing a little happy dance.

~

~One Week Later~

"You need to pack up all your things, were going back to London today." Liam said as we woke up.

"Yeah, I know." I said still half asleep.

"We have to be at the airport for noon. The flight takes off at two."

"What time is it now?"

"Almost ten."

"Thanks." I said and got out of bed to take a shower.

"Hey Liam?"

"Yes angel?"

"What am I doing for my tutor today? It's Tuesday, I have school today." I asked as I climbed into the shower.

"I think you'll do schooling on the plane. I'm not sure though." He called back through the door.

"Thank you." I said loudly so he could he me over the running water.

Once I finished washing I climbed out of the shower and wrapped my body in a bathrobe and my hair in a towel.

I walked out to find an outfit for today. I decide on a white sweater with 'LONDON' written on it in black, paired that with black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and black uggs.

I walked out into the kitchen to see Liam making me a cup of tea.

"Thanks babe." I said and kissed his cheek taking my mug.

"I like your jumper." He commented.

"Yeah, I thought it was appropriate for today's travels." I said while smiling.

"Did you pack everything up?" He asked as we say down on the sofa.

"Yes, everything is in a suitcase, honestly I can't wait to get home and see my mum." I said and turned on the telly.

"Just remember that London is 8 hours ahead of LA, and the flight's 10 hours. So when we get to London it'll be midnight here making it 5 am there." Oh. That's a lot of math.

"That's okay? I think. I'll just sleep on the plane. It's a ten hour flight. So I'll just sleep then and then my sleep schedule won't be messed up and I'll be fine." I said with a smile.

"That's not how it works. You'll be tired at dinner time. Trust me."

"I'm going to miss you." I said out of the blue.

"I will too, but we can see each other the day before Christmas if you go with Harry to the Radio one station while we record what were hosting." He said with a smile.

"And were all going to be in London until a couple days before Christmas." He said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah I know. It's just that on the 27th I'm going to Miami for Gemma's friends wedding. And your going to be in Wolverhampton."

"We can still call and text each other, we could take vacations together, we could take a day trip into London to see each other. There's lots of things we could do. It's not like I'm going on tour, that would be different." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"I don't want to be away from you." I mumbled.

" I don't ether angel, but you're going to live with Harry and catch up for lost time while I do the same with my parents."

"I don't want to. I want to stay with you so we can stay in bed all day and watch Disney movies. I don't want to be separated from you." I said with a small pout.

"You need to spend time with Harry and your parents. But don't worry, we'll see each other soon, you don't need to worry."

"I love you."

"I love you too angel."

We sat on the couch for a half hour before Harry knocked on the door telling us that we needed to leave.

-

We were currently on the airplane and I was doing my school work.

"Do you understand it or should I go over it again?" She asked as I looked at the math problem.

"Can we go over it again?" I asked because honestly, I really didn't understand this one bit.

She went over the problem again but I was only thinking about Liam. Only Liam. His abs, the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles, his eyes, the fact that he loves his fans so much, he wears anything that they throw on the stage because he want to make them happy. He's honestly the sweetest person I know.

"Do you understand it now?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Actually, I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about Liam." I said blushing.

"I can tell you really love him, you're always distracted by him. But I really need you to focus on this for me." She laughed.