Chapter 31

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

@HarryStyles: Go follow my little sister @JulieRStyles for me? <3 -H x

@Real_Liam_Payne: I love my girlfriend @JulieRStyles go give her a follow, yeah?

@Louist91: Everyone should go follow my little shit @JulieRStyles ?

@NiallOfficial: Go follow my best friend for me ? @JulieRStyles

I almost instantly got thousands of follows and many tweets asking what Harry meant by sister and why my name was Styles.

~

"Julie, Sam came and said that because you put our last name in your twitter and that I called you my little sister, you have a scheduled interview tomorrow." Harry said as Liam and I walked into the hotel room.

"Oh, okay, with who?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"James Corden? I think he said." Louis answered my question.

"Do you know what time?" I said as Liam sat down next to me.

"You're recording it tomorrow at like noon, then it'll air next week on Sunday." Niall said coming back from the kitchen.

"Niall, you know if you keep eating our food, were not going to have any left, right?" Liam asked as Niall came into the room with more food than I though we even had.

"We should go to the beach." I said standing up.

"It's almost December." Harry said looking at like I'm stupid.

"Yes, and were in LA. It's also 70° degrees. It's Warm, let's go." I said and took one of Liam's hands and one of Harry's hands and tried to pull them up.

"Okay, calm down, were going." Liam said getting up and walking towards the bedroom.

The rest of the boys laughed at my childness but got up and went to their rooms to get changed.

"Liam, I don't know where I put my bathing suit from last night, do you remember?" I asked as I searched for it in my dirty clothes knowing I slept in it.

"Is it in your suitcase with your towel? You put your towel away last night I know that." He said walked into the bathroom.

I found my bathing suit right were he suggested it would be as quickly changed in the room.

He came out wearing just his swim shorts and started looking for a shirt to wear along with it.

"Liam can you tie this?" I asked referring to the strings on the back of my neck.

He tied the tie and put on his shirt.

I went to find a tank top to wear. I found a loose fitted black tank top and put it on. I grabbed my towel and sunglasses considering its almost sunset.

"Let's go." I said and Liam wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out.

I went up to Harrys door and knocked on it repeatedly.

"Calm down." Liam said and put his hand over mine.

"Party pooper." I said and crossed my arms.

Harry opened the door to see me pouting.

"What happened?" He asked confused.

"Liam told me to calm down." I said and he pulled me into a hug.

"Leave her alone, she's excited. Let it last. She won't be this excited on the plane to London." He told Liam.

"Can we go already?" I asked jumping up and down.

"Once Louis and Niall come out we can." Harry said and I stopped bouncing.

"You guys are no fun. It's getting dark out you know." I said Niall came out of his room.

"Where's Louis. If he doesn't come out here in one minute I'm walking in there and finding him myself." I said getting more impatient.

"Okay, you can do that." Harry said handing me his key card.

I looked at the time on my phone and waited for the number to change.

Once the number did change I swiped the key card and opened the door.

"Louis where are you hiding?" I screamed as I walked through the hotel room.

"I'm in the bathroom?" He said but it sounded like a question.

"Well, lets go. Hurry up or I'm opening the door and dragging you out. I want to go to the beach." I said and banged on the door.

"Okay." He said and opened the door walking past me to find a shirt.

He grabbed a shirt and before he could put it on I grabbed his ear and pulled him out of the room.

"Ow, that hurt you little shit." He said grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me to the lift.

I rubbed my head and my eyes started to tear up. That shit hurts.

"Oh, Julie I'm sorry, I didn't mean to actually hurt you that bad." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"No it's fine, it just brought back some memories. It's fine." I said and pulled away from the hug.

I quickly wiped any tears that had fallen before the other boys noticed.

"I'm sorry Julie, I didn't mean it."

"No it's okay, you didn't know." I said pulled him into a hug.

"Hey hey hey, what's this? This is my girlfriend thank you." Liam said pulling me away from Louis and into a hug of his own.

I buried my face into his chest so he didn't see my eyes all red.

"Can you carry me?" I asked but it came out muffled because of his shirt.

"Climb on." He said and turned around.

I jumped on his back and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

The boys walked down the street to beach and stopped to sign autographs for passing fans but I didn't mind.

We made it to the beach in fifteen minutes. Liam set me down and I took my tank top off and ran to the ocean.

Liam followed after me after he took off his shirt.

"Hey, you alright, you were quiet the entire walk to the beach." He said sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I can't tell him what happened. Harry doesn't even know what happened.

______________

I made this a longer chapter. Just because. ☺