Chapter 8

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

As I tied the second hair tie around the bottom of my braid the doorbell rang.

I shot up off my seat, ran down the stairs and right to the door in maybe a good two seconds. Legit.

I opened the door and there stood Daniel. Not the person I was expecting. Seconds later, A black van pulled up. Harry stepped out of the car and smiled at me but his smile dropped a bit when he saw another guy at the door.

~

"Daniel, hey, I wasn't expecting to see you. Do you need something?" I asked as politely as I could because I just want to run and hug Harry so bad.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a surprise picnic?" He asked. Oh goodness why is he so adorable?

"Well actually, I already have plans, I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say." I said sounding flustered.

"Well I think you should explain why someone who is much older than you just got out of a van, in front of your house, and why you looked so happy to see him." He said sounding pissed. Shit.

"That's Harry, my brother. He got out of a van with tinted windows because he can't be seen. I got excited because I don't see him as much as I should." I told him trying my best not to use attitude because I have a lot of it.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I love you." He said with guilt in his eyes.

"I love you too." I responded.

Harry walked over to us.

"Harry this is Daniel, my boyfriend, Daniel this is Harry, my brother." I said introducing Harry and Daniel. Oh god let this go well, please.

"Hey Daniel, how's it going?" Harry asked. Oh boy am I going to be questioned later.

"It's going good, what about you these days?" He asked making small talk.

"Good, good, I'm just here to pick up Julie." Harry said. I know he was anxious to leave this awkward tension.

"Alright yea, well I gotta get going." He said to Harry.

"And bye, I love you." He said while pecking my cheek and walking away before giving me time to respond.

I turned to Harry and he gave me a disapproving look. Shit.

"Let's just go." Harry grumbled as we walked to the car.

I followed him silently to the van. The second we sat down he asked random fire questions.

"Who was he?"

"My boyfriend."

"How long?"

"Two years."

"How'd you meet?"

"School."

"Your still a virgin right? Please say yes."

"Yes, I'm still a virgin."

"What's the farthest thing he's done?"

"Grabbed my bum, we've snuggled multiple times, what'd you expect? We've been together for two years!"

"I don't know. Nothing serious I was hoping, your my little sister. I feel like I miss out on you growing up, I left when you were twelve. Now your eighteen. Right after I left you turned thirteen and I missed it. And I know I stopped calling I thought it would be easier for both of us. Not being able to see each other in person but still constantly talking, I didn't want to hurt you more than I know I already had. I missed you so damn much, I can't wait for you to live with us."

Okay Harry gets the award for being the sweetest brother ever.

"I've missed you too. Everyday I think about you I wish for you to come home everyday. Your my big brother, I missed you, your supposed to be there for me, scare away any boyfriends, now that you missed out on my life, I feel like I'm the one who missed out. Yea I mean I have Gemma, but that's only when she wasn't with her friends or boyfriends. I miss you so much Harry." I told him on the verge of tears by the end.

"I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, but that's what I've had to go through. I've cried myself to sleep for five years. Even when I did get to see you I knew it wouldn't last long and that it would eventually be over." I told him.

"I'm so sorry okay? I miss you just as much as you miss me. But please tell me you haven't done anything to yourself?" He asked looking at me with sorrow in his eyes.

I just looked at him with a guilty look and tears started steaming down his face and mine.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry if you feel disappointed in me. I just couldn't take the pain of missing you anymore." I said and all he did was hug me.

"But please, just don't tell mum, she's gonna flip and I might be put into therapy, please don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"Julie, you to talk to someone about this, does Nat know?"

"No." I mumbled.

"You know you can talk to me? Julie please don't do this to yourself. Look, I want you to come with me, live with me and the boys for a while then come with me and Lou for the year. I don't want you away from me."

"I'll do it, but I have to ask Nat's mum. I'm sure she'll be fine with it, when are you guys going somewhere new? How long do I have to pack my things?" I asked him.

"Well we have Ellen after the album comes out. The album premieres on thursday night but we have to record on like Wednesday I think, I honestly don't know ask Liam."

"But maybe like three or four days." He shrugged.

"Okay. I'll text mum." I said pulling out my phone.

"Why do you have to ask mum?" Harry asked clearly confused.

"Mum is Nat's mum because she's like our mum. So I call them both mum." I told him.

'Can I live with Harry now and then through the break? I'll leave by Wednesday? Please?'

She started typing. Then the bubble went away.

_________________

So yea I cried writing this. That's all.