Chapter 46

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love Liam with all my heart. I love the idea of spending the rest of my life with him.

"I mean Zayn and Perrie were engaged for two years. We could stay engaged for a year. You'd still be on break and you wouldn't have to take time out of work for a honeymoon." I told him.

"You know how their engagement ended right? But we could do that." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

~

"Wake up we're leaving in one hour, get up if you want to come with me so you can see Liam." Harry said shaking me.

"K." I mumbled and moved around a little before sitting up.

I walked over to my bathroom and started to take a shower. When I was finished I walked out to my room in my bathrobe.

I opened my suitcase and found a white sweater with black poka dots, black leggings, black uggs, and a black infinity scarf.

Once I was dressed, I walked downstairs.

"You look nice this morning." Gemma commented as I sat down at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal.

"I'm not even completely ready, but thanks." I said and started eating.

"We have fifteen minutes Julie." Harry said walking into the kitchen.

"Thank you for taking me with you." I said and put my dish in the dishwasher.

"I know you want to see Liam. You really love him. I can tell. Of course I'd take you." He said seriously.

I walked upstairs and into my room and looked at my face.

I applied concealer, powder, and mascara. Not a lot but I'm not awake right not and couldn't care less.

I grabbed my black long winter coat before walking out of my room and into the front entrance. I took my phone out of the waistband of my leggings and saw I had a text from Liam.

'I'll see you in a couple hours, love you angel<3'

'I can't wait, I miss you xx'

"Let's go." Harry said taking his coat off the hook and put it on. I did the same and we walked out to his black Audi.

"Harry?" I asked cautiously.

"Julie?" He mimicked.

"I love Liam, I want to marry him." I said quietly.

"I know you do. I'm sorry that mum and Robin said that." He said sadly.

"Why couldn't they have said something while he was there? I don't understand." I said frustrated.

"They just want what's best for you. I understand that you love him and he loves you but sometimes you need to think about why they do things like this. Maybe because they think you're too young. I mean I'm not agreeing to what they're saying but maybe you guys should wait a little while before you actually do get married." He said leaving me momentarily speechless.

"Well last night I talked with Liam and we've agreed to wait a year or so, but we'll get married before the break is over so that way we won't have to take time out of his schedule." I said looking out the window.

"You love him, he loves you, I can see that, it's pretty obvious. I think that mum and dad just don't want something to happen and you guys go with a divorce. Everything will all be taken care of soon enough though. Don't you worry." He said reassuringly.

-

"Julie we're here." Harry said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Is Liam here yet?" I asked bouncing up and down in my seat.

"I don't know. You text him." He shrugged and got out of the car.

"IT'S TOO COLD!" I screamed and Harry looked at me with an amused face.

"You're just used to living in LA. Suck it up." He said and walked into the building with me trailing behind.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened a new text to Liam.

'Are you here yet?'

After sitting in a room for a few minutes Liam walked in and took off his coat.

"LIAM!" I jumped up and ran into his awaiting arms.

"Hey angel. I've missed you." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I bet you I've missed you more. But I love you, so so much." I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"I." He gave me a peck on the forehead.

"Love." One on the nose.

"You." He said and kissed my lips.

"Can you two stop being so damn cute? We have to go record a radio segment and you guys can have sex when we get back. But this happens to be our job so Liam, lets go." Harry interrupted our 'love fest'