Chapter 25

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Now, moving on, Louis, who are you with?" We all looked at Louis.

"Actually, I'm with Harry." He said with a nervous smile.

~

What? Since when?

I looked at Harry and he looked at me and gave a small nod with a smile. I couldn't help but smile at my brothers happiness.

Larry is real. I've heard rumors about this but I never thought it was real.

"Well that concludes our interview for today." Jimmy said and we all stood up to shake his hand and leave.

We got into the van to make our way home and I was the first one to speak up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I looked at Harry with a smile.

"I didn't know how you would react and I figured that if I said something in front of a camera, you wouldn't do anything you'd regret." He said looking down.

"Harry, I'm so happy for you." I said smiling even bigger than before.

"You are?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be? You're happy, I'm happy." I said like he was stupid.

"Thank you for not judging me about this." He said quietly.

"Why would I judge you? Love is love. I'm not going to stop you from falling in love."

"I'm just glad you know, it was really hard to hide it from you." He while laughing.

"I feel bad for Niall, he doesn't have anyone." I said ruffling Niall's hair in front of me.

I sat back in my seat and waited to return to the hotel so I could go to sleep because I'm really tired all of the sudden.

"Are you tired angel?" Liam asked quietly next to me.

"Yes, I don't know how, I slept like all day." I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep, wait until we get back, we can watch a movie or two." He said with a little laugh.

-

"Liam, do you want a cup of tea while I'm at it?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'm going to set up a movie in your room." Liam said and walked away.

I brought the two cups of tea into the room and set one down on each night stand.

"Thank you love." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you." I said with a small smile.

We watched Toy Story for an hour before I fell asleep. I can't stay awake today. I don't know why.

I felt Liam start to get up which caused me to wake up.

"Liam, stay." I mumbled grabbing his wrist.

"I've got to change angel." He said and looked down at me waiting for a response.

"Bring your suitcases in here. You always have to change." I said like it was easy.

"I've got four suitcases. It won't be easy. But I'll do it, I'll bring my stuff in here." He said with a sigh of defeat.

"Do you need help?" I asked even though u wasn't going to get up.

"No, I'll have Niall help me." He said and started to walk out.

I sat up to make sure I didn't fall back asleep before he and in.

After about ten minutes I heard the door open and close before a shirtless Liam entered with Niall trailing behind him, they both had two suitcases.

"Thanks bro." Liam said as Niall dropped off the suitcases.

"Night mate." Niall muttered before walking out.

"Go back to sleep angel, you need your rest for tomorrow." Liam said as he climbed back into bed.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked really confused.

"You have school in the morning. I don't have to be anywhere so I can help you if you'd like." He's so sweet. Helping me with school.

"I don't want to. That means I has to get up and be dressed and I just want to stay in bed all day and watch movies." I said with a small pout.

"But you have to. The more you do each day, the less work you have in the end. It'll all be worth it." He told me while wrapping an arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I'll try not to wake you in the morning when I get up. You have a day off you should sleep in." I said and went to lay down and get comfortable.

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and went to get up. Liam's grip on my waist tightened as I moved around. I slowly unwrapped his arms and hopefully didn't wake him up.

I made my way to my suitcase to find some clothes. I found some comfortable jeans to go along with a loose fitted mint green t-shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got in as started to wash my hair and body.

I got out of the shower and dried off in a towel before putting on my clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and past a sleeping Liam into the kitchen and started making a cup of tea.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." I said quietly as I turned around to face Liam.

"No I wanted to be up with you." He said and pecked my lips.

"You're too sweet." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, I really do." He said with a serious look in his eyes.

"I love you too, I really do." I said back with a smile.

_________________

I made Larry a thing because I'm Larry af. Like I have a problem. I'm really Larry af.