Chapter 22

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Liam who's the girl?"

"Are two together?"

"Liam!"

"Look here!"

"Who's the mystery girl?"

All the questions stopped once we walked through the door.

"When should we tell the public?"

~

This was the question I was dreading.

"What are going to say my name is? I can't tell them I'm Harry's sister, that'd be so much hate, and then finding out that I'm your girlfriend, Liam I don't know if I could handle all the hate. That won't end well I can guarantee that." I Said worriedly.

"What do you mean end badly?" He asked getting almost as worried as me as we stepped into the lift.

"Um, it's a long story?" I said but it came out as a question making it very unbelievable.

We walked into my hotel room and I say down on the floor in front of the couch. I pulled out one of the jumpers I picked out for Louis and started to wrap it with the Christmas paper.

Liam sat down on the couch behind me and just watched me.

"Are you going to tell me what you were talking about it being bad?" Liam asked impatiently.

-

Thirty minutes many tears later, I finally finished my story about my past, and Liam and I have been hugging for five minutes.

"I'm sorry." I said and started to stand up and walk away.

"No, came back here." He said and grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Why, you're probably disappointed in me." I said and went to walk away again but he still had a right grip on my hand.

"I'm not disappointed in you, I want to help you, you deserve for someone to be there for you. You are the strongest girl I know, you don't deserve to go through this alone." He said while looking at me with eyes full of concern.

"Thank you." I said and rested my head on his shoulder and sat in his lap.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked looking very confused which made him look really cute.

"For being there for me. For caring. Especially when there's really no one else to be there for me." I told him with a small smile.

"It's nothing when you care. We better finish wrapping these gifts before one of the guys walks in on us." He said reminding me of what I was doing earlier.

"Yeah, that would not be good." I said with a laugh.

We both started wrapping the gifts and I ended up having tape stuck to my hair in three different places.

"Can you get the tape out of my hair?" I asked Liam with a pout on my face.

"Come here." He said with a smile.

Once he got the tape pieces out of my hair he started to play with my hair.

I felt my eyes start to droop after a couple minutes.

"Are you feeling tired?" He asked in a low voice and I hummed a response.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the room with a bed and layer me down softly. He climbed in next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I quickly fell asleep to him humming the tune of song that I didn't recognize.

"Goodnight angel." He whispered.

-

I woke up and Liam was no where in sight. I was confused, where did he go?

I looked around for a couple minutes longer until my eyes landed on a note.

'Hey angel,
I know you're probably wondering where I am, I had to go record an interview with the boys. I will be back by 7. Get ready for 8, we're going out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. That purple dress in your suitcase would look nice. I'll be at your room for 8!
Love Liam xx'

I looked at the time on the wall, it's now 6:30. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it. Right on top there was a brand new deep purple dress with the price ripped off. Of course.

I put the dress on my bed and went to go take a shower. I quickly washed and rinsed and jumped out in record time. I put on my bathrobe and started to blow dry my hair. I straightened my hair as fast as possible and then started working on my makeup. I kept it simple, but it worked for fancy.

A knock on the door startled me slightly and I looked at the clock to notice it was exactly 8 o'clock.

I opened the door to see Liam standing at the door with a rose in his hand, he was dressed in black dress pants and a white dress shirt and no jacket.

"Well don't you look beautiful, as always." He said smiling and handing me the rose.

"You look rather handsome tonight." I said taking the rose and went put it in a mug with water because we don't have a vase in the hotel room.

"Hey guess what." Liam said from behind me.

"What?" I asked and turned around only be attacked by his lips on mine.

I quickly kissed back. Things started to get heated when his tongue ran across my bottom lip, I denied his entrance and pulled away.

"We need to go." I said quietly as our foreheads rested on each other.