Chapter 28

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

We were interrupted by a knock on the door and we slowly pulled away.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"Bloody hell." Liam muttered as we walked to the door.

I opened the door to see Harry standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked clearly amused.

I looked up at Liam, then back to Harry.

"Let's just go." I said pushing past Harry and towards the lift.

~

I was currently getting dressed into my new black skater dress. I took out my sapphire stud earring and a necklace with a silver chain and a square sapphire.

I heard a knock on the door. I checked in the peep hole that it wasn't Liam. I was given strict instructions from Harry not to let him in. There stood Lou and Lottie. They had make up kits and hair styling things in their hands.

I opened the door and smiled at them.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at them.

"Well, we heard someone had a very important date." Lou started.

"And we came to help." Lottie finished with a huge smile.

"Come on in." I said and smiled even bigger than before.

They followed me into the bedroom and I sat down on the bed.

"Do you know what shoes your wearing?" Lou asked as she started doing my make up.

"I'm wearing black pumps, there over there on the floor." I said with a small point.

"I love your necklace." Lottie said with a smile.

"Thanks, Harry gave it to me a couple years back as a Christmas gift." I said smiling at the memory.

"Is the sapphire your birthstone?" Lou asked me.

"Yes, it is." I said while smiling.

"What are your plans for Christmas?" Lottie asked changing the subject but I don't mind.

"I'm going home with Harry, the last time I'm seeing Liam is when they go into the Radio 1 studio to record their hosting session for Christmas. But yeah, I'm going home to see mum, I haven't seen her in almost two and a half years." I said answering her question.

"Wow, even the boys have been home in the past two and half years." Lou said surprised.

"I'm done curling your hair." Lottie said stepping back to admire her work.

"I'm done with your make up." Lottie said doing the same.

"Now you can't look, Liam said not to let you see before you leave." Lottie said pushing me out the door.

"Niall will be waiting for you in the lobby." Lou called as I started walking down the hall to the lift.

Just as Lou said, Niall was standing there waiting for me dressed in a black suit.

"We'll don't you look fancy this evening." I commented as we hooked our arms together.

We walked outside to see a black limo.

He opened the door and I climbed in.

"We will have a 20 minute ride, Liam will meet you when you arrive." Niall said before shutting my door and disappearing into the distance as we drove away.

Once we arrive Liam opened my door and helped me out of the limo.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around. 

"Not so fast you." He said and slipped a blindfold over my head.

"Woah woah woah, this," I paused and pointed at the blindfold, "is not happening." I said with a tone of worry.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay, just trust me on this one?" He asked trying to comfort me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck and started to relax in his embrace.

"Okay, just this once." I said and he took one of my hands in his while the other wrapped around my waist guiding me.

"If you fall, I'll catch you." He said.

"Just keep walking straight, were going to start going down a hill." He warned.

I felt the ground start to slope slightly then immensely.

"Hold on, let me take off my shoes." I stopped walking and took off my heels and started carrying them as we continued to walk.

I felt the ground level out again and we walked along for another couple of meters before we stopped and Liam went and stood behind me and took off the blindfold.

I opened my eyes to see a giant field surrounded by trees. In front of us there was a little table set up with a table cloth and some candles. There were plates but no food.

"Let's have a seat shall we?" Liam asked as we walked over to the table. He pulled my chair out for me. When he sat down I notice that he was also in a suit.

He looks hot in a suit. I'm just saying.

Out of nowhere Harry and Louis appeared each holding a silver platter. They were also wearing suits. Wow. Harry set down the platter in front of me and Louis did the same to Liam. They removed the lids and disappeared into the forest. Okay then.

"You look stunning tonight." Liam said and grabbed my left hand across the table.

"You don't look to bad yourself there." I said with a smile.

"I hope you like the meal, Harry made it. It took me all day to set this up. So I figured tell you what I was doing and have you go shopping all day. I wanted this to be perfect for you."

"You didn't have to go through all the trouble. You know that, right? Anything would have been perfect as long as I'm with you." I said with a smile.