Chapter 6

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Ask me what?" Louis asked from across the table.

"If I could live you for your break?" I asked sweetly batting my eyelashes.

"Yea I don't see why not, what about school? Don't you live here though?" He questioned.

"Well I'd go to school in London, or I'll just take online classes." I said simply mainly because I had thought this through before hand.

~

I walked through the door and was almost immediately questioned about Harry and where we were.

"How was he?"

"When do I get to see him again?"

"Were the other boys there?"

"Were paps there at anytime?"

"Where did you go after you guys met up at the coffee place?"

"The boys were all there, said they all miss me, he's good, found out I get to go to London in March, you can see him tomorrow, he said he's going to take me somewhere, and no I don't know where, after coffee we went shopping for a bit and just chilled, nothing big, and no the paps think they're still in Nevada."

"I also need to talk to just Natalia. Sorry Mum." I gave her a small smile.

As we walked upstairs, Natalia kept asking me about what I needed her for. When we finally got to my room I sat down on the bed and looked at her.

"What about Daniel?"

"What about him?"

"What am I going to do? I mean I'm going to London for a year or longer, I don't know if I'm coming back to the states. What do I do?"

"What do you want for a job?" She asked. Okay change the subject, cool.

"I want to be a hairstylist, you know that, I always do your hair." I told her like she was stupid.

"Well where do you want to style?"

I want to style for my brother when their hiatus is over.

"I don't know, wherever I guess." I was definitely not telling her that, she'd flip saying she never see me again.

"Well, pick one place." She pressed.

"Harry's band. I want to style their hair. Take a one year course and do their hair after their hiatus." I told her the truth because she's my best friend. I can't keep a secret from her.

"But, we'll never see each other again. I won't have a best friend. But, but, but,"

"Will you cut the crap. We're still going to talk, I haven't finished high school, haven't been accepted into any beauty schools, and most of all, haven't told Harry, so it's not a definite. Relax."

"But your my best friend!"

"I might be able to take you with me, and if I can't you'll go to beauty school and then come with me. As another stylist."

All she did was give me a blank look, shit.

"Have you been like planning this?" She asked.

"Well when I'm in bed at night and I'm thinking about how much I miss Harry, I come up with things like this to just be able to get to see him all the time." I told her hoping she'd understand.

"Yea I get it, I mean, I do that with my dad sometimes, I miss him a lot. I just wish I could see him again."

"I miss your dad too." I told her with a look of sorrow.

"So back to the original question, because we got a little off track." I said getting anxious to know.

"Well, what do you think? I mean if you want to be traveling, you could do long distance, have him visit a couple times a tour. Or, you guys could take a break but if you end up back together, it was meant to be." She told me.

Well that helps, now I have to pick what to do, long distance, or break up. Wonderful.

I guess we'll just see what happens.

"Alright, thanks." I said with a sigh.

"That's not what you wanted to hear was it?" She asked.

"Well not really, I mean you're my best friend, your supposed to tell me exactly what to do. But it's alright." I told her.

"Well, it's your boyfriend. Boyfriend of two years. I suggest you think about this, it's a big decision." She told while patting my shoulder, got up and left the room.

I got up and changed into Harry's sweatshirt, and a pair of leggings. I got under the warm covers of the bed and drifted off to sleep after thinking to myself.

I need to talk to Daniel, he has to know that I'm going to London at least. I'm not going to be One Direction's stylist for awhile. But I will be in another country.

I need to talk to him tomorrow and tell him I'm going to London. I need to talk to Harry about my plans. And when I'm done talking with both of them, I need to talk to Natalia about what they said.