Chapter 40

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

The boys are singing and I can only imagine what the fans are going through. Their last performance. After five years, four tours, five albums, the fans and them have been through a lot together. I'm proud of all of them.

~

"We got to pack up everything and get going." Liam said shaking me awake.

"Go away." I said and put a hand to my head.

"Do you need Advil?" Liam asked as he picked up his suitcase, dragging it to the door.

"Yes." I just wanted this headache to go away.

"How many drinks did you have last night? I only got you two." He said.

"Harry got me two, and me and Niall sat at the bar for a while." I told him.

"I thought you weren't going to drink. What happened to that?" He asked and handed me two pills and a glass of water.

"I said I wasn't going to because I knew when I started, I wasn't going to stop." I said.

"You said you'd buy me one. You got me two. This is your fault." I added getting up slowly.

I walked over to my suitcase and found a white sweater with 'MORNING PERSON' in black letters and underneath it, it said, 'December 25th'. I paired that with black jeggings and black uggs.

I walked out after changing dragging my suitcase behind me.

"I love you angel." He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"I don't want to leave you." I mumbled into his black t-shirt.

"You are going to see me in eleven days? Eleven?" He asked.

"Ten days. Not counting today." I corrected.

"And then, when your in London, you'll be closer to Wolverhampton than when you're in Holmes Chapel." He said with a smile.

"I think we should take a vacation together." I told him.

"And, I'll organize it because you're terrible at organizing things." I added with a laugh.

"Where do you think we would take a vacation?" He asked while handing me a cup of tea.

"Anywhere you think would be nice, I haven't really been anywhere, but you have." I said with a shrug.

"I think we should go on a cruise."

"We could be able to go more than one place." He added.

I took a sip of my tea and say down at the little counter in the kitchen area.

"I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with you." I smiled.

"You're cute." He said and came up behind me kissing the top of my head.

"I try."

-

"We have to get going." Mum said knocking on our door. All the boy and all the siblings that came are hanging out in the one room.

I got up off of Liam's lap and walked into the bedroom to get my suitcase.

I put the bag by the door and Liam pulled me into a hug.

"I don't want to leave you." I mumbled.

"I know you don't, but you're going to celebrate the holidays with your family. I'll see you in ten days angel." He whispered so only I could hear.

We pulled away from the hug and I was pulled into a group hug by everyone in the room.

Once everyone let go, Harry decided that now was a good time to have a full on snog session on the couch with Louis.

"Harry we need to go, mums waiting." Gemma said and slapped the back of his head.

They broke apart and Harry groaned.

"Fine, lets go." He said clearly annoyed and grabbed his suitcase before walking out.

Gemma and I grabbed our cases and walked out after waving goodbye to everyone.

We loaded all our bags into the boot of the car and headed for home.

-

"Kids you lot need to wake up, we're home." I heard mum say and shake all of our legs.

We all just slowly opened out eyes. I was the first one to move and take my head off Harry's shoulder. I would get out of the car but I'm in between Harry and Gemma.

"Gemma wake up and move I want to get out." I said almost yelling and tapped her shoulder hard.

"Go away." She mumbled.

"Gem get up." I whined pushing her into the door on the other side of her.

"Fine." She said opening her eyes.

"I'll move, but you better wake Harry too." She said and went to open the door.

"Harry get up." I said and slapped his arm.

"Holy shit!" He jolted awake an rubbed his arm.

"Sorry?" I said innocently and got out of the car.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the house.

I checked my phone and noticed I had one message from Liam.

I opened up the message and smiled.

'Hey angel, I miss you already, knowing you, you're asleep in the car, I love you, I can wait to see you again. Liam xx'

'I love you too, I miss you more than anything, only ten more days<3' I sent back.