Epilogue

-Harry's birthday-

"Harry what times your party?" I asked and looked at the clock, 2:53.

"We're having people over for seven for dinner, then were going to go to the club at nine, you can come with us to the club, it's just me and the boys." He said and looked slightly stressed.

I had moved in with Louis and Harry a couple days ago.

"Are you okay?" I asked not wanting him to feel overwhelmed.

"Yeah, it's just there's a lot to do. I need to cook, I need to make sure the club has security so no paps get in, I need to make sure everything is done and ready." He said pulling at his hair.

"Harry go take a shower. I'll make dinner, what were you planning on making?" I asked and he sighed with relief.

"I was just going to make a homemade pizza, were probably going to get wings at the club." He said and started to walk upstairs.

I got the bag of dough from the fridge and started to make the pizza.

-

I need Liam to come over,I have to tell him something. Something important.

~flashback~

'Ding!' I heard my phone go off indicating I had a notification.

'P. Tracker:
Your period is late!'

I looked at the log on my phone. It had been two weeks since me and Liam had sex. It has been a month and a half since I last got my period.

"Mum I'm headed to the drug store, do you need anything?" I asked casually and put my coat on.

"No I don't need anything, did you ask Natalia? She's in the living room." I walked into the living room to see her sitting on the couch with her mum.

"Natalia c'mon lets go to the drug store." I said and dragged her into the front entrance.

"Why are we going?" She asked and got her jacket on.

"You'll see." I said and walked out side to the car.

It was a quiet drive but we made it to the store in about five minutes.

We walked into the store and I immediately headed for the back isle with the pregnancy tests.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Who's baby is it? It better be Liam's!" She said when I grabbed three.

"We had sex a couple weeks ago. I don't know if he use a condom, but my periods late." I said and we walked to the check out counter.

I payed for the items and we got back into the car without being spotted.

"What are you going to do if you are pregnant?" She asked when I started the car.

"I don't know honestly." I told her and parked the car in front of mums house.

I walked in to the house and went straight upstairs into the bathroom connected to my room.

I peed on the sticks and set the timer on my phone for three minutes.

I opened the door and started pacing from my room to the bathroom.

"Jules, stop pacing, your making me dizzy." Natalia said sitting on my bed.

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous." I said while sitting next to her and she rubbed my back.

"Does your mum know?"