Chapter 34

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Do you understand it now?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Actually, I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about Liam." I said blushing.

"I can tell you really love him, you're always distracted by him. But I really need you to focus on this for me." She laughed.

~

"Julie wake up."

"Julie please angel, you need to wake up."

"Why." I asked shifting in my seat but not opening my eyes.

"Because we're landing and you need to wake up." He answered and I opened my eyes to see him looking back at me.

"Thank you angel." He said and pecked my lips.

"I love you." I said sitting up.

"I love you too." He said back.

I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Oh no you don't, you need to stay awake." He said I lifted my head.

"But I'm tired and its early, do you see the sun Liam, because I don't, please let me sleep?" I begged.

"You really shouldn't sleep when were landing but fine, go back to sleep. I'll carry you off." He sighed.

"Thank you. I love you." I smiled before resting my head back on his shoulder.

"You're lucky I love you." He said with a smile.

I instantly fell back asleep.

-

I woke up to sun shining through my window. I tried to move but realized I was in someone's arms.

I looked around and noticed Liam was in the bed next to me in my bedroom at my mums house.

I looked at the clock and it read 9:28 am. I rolled over carefully and faced Liam. He looked so cute just laying there.

I ran my fingers through his hair trying to push it back so it didn't cover his eyes.

He made a small humming noise signaling he had woken up.

"Good morning angel." He said quietly and pecked my lips.

"Good morning. Do you want to go downstairs now, or will you wait for me to shower?" I asked trying to stand up but his arms only tightened.

"Don't leave me." He almost whined.

"Fine, but only because I love you." I said and kissed his forehead.

He still hadn't opened his eyes.

"I love you too angel."

"Can I please go take a shower?" I ask and started to wiggle in his grip.

"Only if I can come with you." He said opened his eyes.

"Nice try, but no, maybe next time, I love you." I said unwrapping myself from his arms and making my way into the bathroom connected to my room.

I quickly showered and walked back into the room wrapped in a bathrobe.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick." Liam said waking past me.

"What's happening today?" I asked through the door while finding some clothes.

"I don't know what you guys are doing, but sometime between lunch and dinner, I'm leaving and going to see my parents." He calls through the door.

"Oh, you're leaving today?" I asked while changing into black leggings and a loose knit black sweater.

"Well, I wasn't even supposed to come to Homes Chapel. I was supposed to go home this morning."

"Sorry." I said as he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"No, it's not your fault, I wanted to stay with you. I'm happy I'm here, I don't think my parents mind waiting a couple hours. And besides, they probably went home, and back to sleep. They were probably at the airport for ages." He reasoned while changing into sweatpants.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"For taking me home and staying with me." I said and kissed his lips quickly. 

"I love you." He said before kissing my forehead.

"I love you more." I told him with a smirk.

"Yeah, I know, let's go downstairs, yeah?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, show my family were alive." I said and we walked out of the room.

We walked out into the hallway and I walked right into Harry.

"Oh, hey, Julie, there you are, I was wondering if you wanted to go see dad today?" He asked.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea." I said and tried to walk away but Harry grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Why not? Me and Gemma are going to see dad later, please come with us, you haven't seen him in ten years, not once since the divorce." He really wanted me to come with him.

"That's the point. I haven't seen him since the divorce. Drop it Harry. I'm not going." I said and went to walk away but he pulled me back by the wrist.

"Why is that the point? Why won't you go with us?" He asked confused.

"Because. I'm not going, you don't know why mum and dad got a divorce and I'm not going to tell you right now." I said and Liam rubbed small circles on my back as we walked down the stairs.

______________

Mind of mine gives me life