Chapter 17

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

We all walked into the house and they looked at me, then at the suitcases.

"You're having trouble? With that?" Niall asked looking at me.

"Um, yes?" I said making it sound more like a question.

~

Once I had all three of my suitcases out in the car, the boys said that they would wait in the car.

"Bye Mum." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Bye sweetie, did you find my letter?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. Thank you." I told her and we pulled back.

"Bye Nat." I said and we hugged each other.

"I'm going to miss you." She said.

"I want to see you again soon." I told her.

We pulled back and she started tearing up.

"No don't do that." I said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." She said laughing an swiping under her eyes.

We hugged again and pulled apart after a couple minutes.

"Alright, I need to go, I'm going to miss you both, don't forget to call me everyday!" I said and stepped through the front door. I opened the car door and sat down next to Harry.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked looking at my face.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.

"Because you've been crying since we left." He informed me.

"Oh, I didn't even notice." I laughed.

"Are you okay?" He asked giving me a look.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I promise." I told him with a reassuring nod.

-

We pulled up to the hotel that we were going to be staying at for a week or so.

I got my little bag and Niall got the biggest bag and Liam got the smaller of the two.

As I grabbed my bag I heard Harry whisper in my ear,

"We're talking later." That was all he said and walked into the hotel.

I carried my bag up to the room and tried not to think about what Harry had to talk to me about. I have a feeling that there's going to be tears. And lots of them.

"You get your own room." Liam informed me.

"But it's connected to mine." Harry added.

"Ok." Was all I managed to muster.

Harry didn't stop watching me the entire ride in the lift.

We stepped out and Niall, Liam, and Harry all followed me to he room.

"Thanks boys." I spoke up once they had dropped my suitcases.

"Your welcome." Liam said with a smile, kissed my forehead and walked out.

"No problem darlin'." Niall said and did the same.

Once the door shut Harry just looked at me with a look that I didn't recognize.

"How are you today?" he asked slowly.

"Fine?" I said but it sounded like question.

"No your not. If a girl says she's 'fine' they're not 'fine'." he said using air quotations.

"Why would you think I'm not fine? I just got separated from my best friend. And now I'm with my brother who I haven't seen in years. That's a lot of different emotions for one person in one day." I explained.

"You haven't done anything? Since last time we talked?" He asked slowly.

"No." I said simply.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because I caused you this pain and it's all my fault." He said looking down.

"It's not your fault, don't ever think that." I told him feeling bad because he thinks this is his fault.

"Please, tell me you threw out whatever it is that you used?" He asked sounding desperate.

I didn't say anything and just looked down.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"Smallest suitcase. Front pocket." I told him knowing he was going to find it sooner or later.

I watched as he started rummaging through the front pocket pulling out my toothbrush and little bags of different things.

When he found the blade, he put it in his pocket.

"You will not be getting this back." He said and walked out closing the door behind him.

Right after the door closed, someone knocked making me jump.

"Come in." I said loud enough for the person to hear.

Niall walked through the door.

"Hey, do know why Harry keeps saying under his breath 'it's all my fault'?" He asked curiously.

"It's nothing." I said way too fast, he just looked at me. I know he doesn't believe me.

"You sure? You know you can talk talk to me, right?" He asks sounding concerned.

"Yeah, it's just, Harry's worried. But it's all good." I said and gave him a smile.

"Okay." He said. He sounded hurt that I didn't tell him.

He turned to leave but I called him back.

"Niall? Do you really want to know what happened?" I asked him.

"If you wouldn't mind." He said and smiled at me.

"Niall, I'm trusting you to not tell anyone this, but, a couple months ago, I um, I cut..." I told him and looked down.

Why did I tell him? Now he knows, Harry knows, I'm pretty sure the others will know soon enough.