Chapter 32

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Hey, you alright, you were quiet the entire walk to the beach." He said sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I can't tell him what happened. Harry doesn't even know what happened.

~

We stayed at the beach until midnight. Liam and I had taken a walk at sunset. It was beautiful.

I was currently picking out clothes to wear as I had already taken a shower. I found a plain black sweatshirt and leggings. I slipped them on over a pair of matching black under garments.

I walked out to the kitchen and started making two cups of tea.

I set up my backpack at the kitchen table.

I heard the tea kettle start to whistle so I went over and poured two cups of steaming water and put the tea bags, milk, and sugar into each cup.

I took my cup over to the table and sat down waiting for my tutor to come over.

Once I finished my cup of tea, I placed the cup in the sink so I'll remember to wash it later.

There was a knock on the door so I went over to answer it.

I let in my tutor and we started doing work.

-

"Good job, that's the most work we've done so far." She said smiling.

"Yeah, I just really understood it today. The more I do the faster I get it done." I said smiling back at her.

She got up and collected her things.

"Have a great rest of the day." She said and left.

I went into my room to see Liam still sleeping. I did school work for three hours and he's still asleep.

I climbed on the bed carefully hoping it wasn't to much movement.

I started to jump up and down hoping I could wake him up.

I got down and straddled his waist and put my hands next to head.

"Wake up." I said loudly.

I leaned down and kissed his lips. He automatically kissed back without opening his eyes once. He flipped us over and his tongue swiped over my bottom lip. I allowed him entranced and our tongues danced. His hands moved to the bottom of my sweatshirt and started to play with the hem.

My hands traveled to his hair, pulling at it at times. He let out a soft moan. He pulled my sweatshirt up and he broke the kiss to pull it over my head. He quickly reattached his lips to mine.

My hands went to the bottoms of his sweat shirt that he slept in. I pulled over his head only breaking the kiss for a couple seconds.

What am I doing? I'm not ready for this, and if I did go through through with this, would I regret it? I mean, there's no doubt I love Liam, but I'm not ready to go all the way with him.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry, you're not ready. I know that." Liam said while his cheeks turned pink.

"No, it's alright, I couldn't control myself. I didn't know what I was doing. Sorry." I said and he rolled off of me.

I grabbed my black hoodie off the floor and Liam did the same.

We walked out to the kitchen and I made him a new cup of tea.

"Liam, I'm sorry about earlier, it just that a while back some-"

"It's okay, I understand that your not ready." He said cutting me off.

"I love you." I said and gave him a hug.

"I love you too." He said hugging back.

"I love you more." I said looking up at me.

"That's not possible." He said and pecked my lips.

"Yes it is. Because I love you more."

"No, I love you the most and I always will."

"NO! I love you more. I love you more than you could ever imagine." I said letting go of his embrace.

"No. You're the most beautiful, gorgeous, strongest, fearless, caring, sweetest girl I know. So I can't love you any more than I do. I love you more than Niall loves food."

"Nope, I love you more than that. More like to the moon and back times infinity." I said with a smirk.

"Listen, you are the most important girl in my life. I obviously love you more. Go ask anyone." He said victoriously.

"Fine lets go." I said and walked out of our hotel room.

I knocked on Harry's door.

"Can I help you?" Louis appeared at the door.

"Who loves who more?" Liam asked sliding his arm around my waist.

"Well I think it's pretty obvious, but I think I'll see if I'm right and ask Harry, hold on." He said and shut the door.

"I'm gonna win." I said and crossed my arms.

"You keep telling yourself that." He said back before knocking on Niall's door.

"Harry has given me an answer." Louis said as he walked out of his hotel room.

"Well?" I asked impatiently.

"He agreed with me." He said smiling.

"Why did you guys knock on my door?'' Niall asked confused.

"Who loves who more?" Liam asked.

"Let us discuss this in private." Louis said dragging Niall back into his room and shut the door.

"I'm going to win because I love you more." I said with a smirk.

"We have made a unanimous decision." Louis announced walking out of Niall's room with Niall trailing behind.

"What is it? Did I win?" I asked excitedly.

"The final conclusion is, can someone give me a drumroll?" I looked at Louis,

"No! Just tell us!" I practically screamed. 

"Julie, you, love Liam more." He said starting off slow and then getting faster as he spoke.

"HA! I told you I'd win. I win because I love you more! I'll let you win, this time, only because so love you more." I told Liam doing a little happy dance.