•3•

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

ENJOY!

MUCH LOVE,

TCforever22

--------------------------------------------

"Aw... Congratulations Nicole!!! I wish I could give you a hug before you leave today." Phoebe said on the phone. "I'm gonna miss ya."

"Me too Phoebe. I'll miss you too. Get well soon." Nicole replied. "Bye."

Then she hung up. She's at the airport right now together with The Collective, waiting for their boarding time and like last night, she still couldn't believe that they chose her as their new member of their group.

"Who's Phoebe?" Jayden asked her.

"Oh... Hey Jayden... Um... Phoebe's my best friend. She and my mom were the only people who believed in my talent." She replied. "In fact, she was the one who nagged me to join this contest."

"But look at you now. You're here with us. You're a part of our group now." Jayden said as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Your friend was right about you."

Just then Zach, William and Julian whistled.

"Ah... Bringing out some ninja moves out there Jayden, aye?" William teased him and Jayden suddenly removed his arms away from her and playfully slapped William on the arm.

"Ouch! What a way to show Nicole how we treat each other as siblings!" He said to Jayden as he rubbed his arm. Nicole resulted into a giggle.

"You deserved it, you know." Jayden said and he poked his tongue put to him. William poked his tongue out to him also then walked off from them.

"Sorry about that." He said as he turned to Nicole. She chuckled, "It's okay." she said then she looked ahead. "You know, being with you guys just gives me a funny warm feeling. I kinda feel like I have five real brothers."

"We are your brothers now." Trent said, joining in their conversation as he smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

After an hour of waiting, their flight number was called and so they started boarding in the plane.

"I'll sit next to the window!" Jayden said.

"No. I'll sit next to the window!" William said.

"No. ME."

"No, not you Jaydo. ME!"

"Jesus Christ guys! Grow up!" Zach said as he brushed past them.

"The 'Wayden' tandem never fails." Nicole said as she laughed and sat across them. William and Jayden continued to argue about who would sit next to the window.

"Would you guys cut it out?!" Trent scolded them, annoyed. "The plane is all ours so you guys can sit wherever you want." Then he sat next to Nicole.

"Sorry about that." He apologized. She laughed, "It's okay. It's good to have childish moments sometimes. It adds colour to our lives." she said.

He smiled back, "Let me help you with that." he said then he got her back pack and put it in the bag compartment of the plane above her and as he was putting it inside, both of them felt conscious as their bodies slowly collided with each other.

She could feel herself blushing as she looked in his brown eyes. Meanwhile, Jayden saw them and as he looked at them, he couldn't help but to feel jealous inside.

"Fine. Have the window seat." Jayden said.

"Huh? Are you sure?" William asked.

"Yeah." He said without taking his gaze off of Trent and Nicole. William then looked also at where he was looking and found out that he was looking at Trent and Nicole.