•14•

This chapter's dedicated to elainelopezoxox.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! ^_^

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

Much love,

TCforever22

---------------------------------------------------------

"It all happened 5 years ago..." Nicole started off. "We were just like another family five years ago... You know, we have ups and downs just like any other ordinary family. It was all normal until one day, mom found out that their marriage was fake." She tried to wipe off her tears and prevented the other batch to come out but she failed.

++ FLASHBACK (FIVE YEARS AGO)++

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Nicole asked as she approached her weeping mother. Christina shook her head and said, "This is nothing Nicole. Don't mind me. Just go to your room." Nicole nodded and started to walk away but she didn't go to her room. She hid behind the stairs as she saw her father walk in the house.

Jacob, Nicole's father walked in, "I'm home." He said and as soon as he entered through the door, Christina slapped his right cheek.

"Why?! How could you do this to me?! How could you lie to me?!" She outraged.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" He said as he got hold both of her fists to stop her from hitting him on his chest.

"Come on Jacob! You know what am I talking about!" Then she slapped across his face some papers. He looked at them then back at her and she suddenly spoke, "All this time, our marriage was fake!"

"Christina, let me explain." He said.

"What's there to explain?! It's already clear to me that you lied! You made me look like a fool! You made me believed that our marriage was real!!!" She cried in anger.

"Christina..."

"I checked your records and you are fucking married to another woman!"

"And so? I don't care! I love you more than her!"

"Stop playing games with me Jacob! I've had enough of your lies!"

Then she started to walk into her room and Jacob followed her. "Christina, don't do this to me!" Nicole heard him say as she continued to cry silently behind the stairs. "Please don't leave me!"

Christina came out carrying two bags full of her and Nicole's clothes. "Nicole, we're leaving." She said firmly as she dragged her along with her.

"No! She's not coming with you!" Jacob said as he pulled her away from Christina. "Let me go!" Nicole yelled at him. "You're a liar! I HATE YOU!!!" Then she ran back to her mom and then together they left him there.

"Christina! Nicole! Please, don't leave me!" Jacob said but they didn't turn around.

**

"Crash!!!" The sound came in the apartment where Nicole and Christina was staying at. Nicole just turned 13 years old by then. She was awakened by the sound of crash and was more alarmed when she heard her mom screaming and crying for help.

Nicole carefully went out of her room and saw her father, violently beating her into a pulp.

"You and Nicole are both mine!" He said to Christina as he banged her head on the wall and she cried in pain. "Mommy!" Nicole cried.

"No! Nicole! Don't!" Christina said. "Run!!! Ask help from the neighbours! QUICK!!!" Nicole was scared and all she could at least do was to follow her mom's order. She ran off, knowing that her father was behind her, chasing after her.

"Help!!! Help!!!" Nicole screamed but no one came to her rescue. "Help!!!" She continued to run while screaming for help until she tripped and Jacob had catch upon her.

"Both of you are mine!!!" Jacob said as he pulled her and slapped her across her cheek. "Do you understand?! I OWN YOU AND YOUR MOTHER!!!" And he kept on saying that until all Nicole could see was other people charging against him and all went black in her eyes.

**

Nicole opened her eyes and found herself inside a hospital room, her body still aching from all the bruises and wounds that she got from her father.

"Nicole!" Christina said. "Nicole! Oh thank god, my baby's alive!!!" Then she hugged her.

"Mom..." She sobbed into her arms.

"Shhh... Hush now my baby. He's gone now. He's gone from our lives. FOREVER."

++END OF FLASHBACK++

After Jayden heard her story, he didn't say a word and he just pulled her closer to him and hugged her tight, wishing that he could do something to make her tears go away and the pain in her heart to subside.

"Nicole."

They both looked up and saw Christina standing a few feet away from them. "Mom..." She sobbed as she hugged her.

"We gotta go and see him." She said.

"But mom..."

"He wants to see you. Your father loves you very much."

She sighed and nodded and then she motioned for the boys to come with her and they all went into the elevator. When the elevator already reached the floor where her father's room is, they all piled out of the elevator and walked towards room 365.

"We're here." Christina announced.

Nicole didn't say a word as tears continued to flow out from her blue eyes. "It's gonna be okay." William said to her as he patted her shoulder.

She took a deep breath and opened the door and went inside and as soon as her eyes met her father's, all of the feelings of familiarity, hatred and love rushed back into her heart.