•23•

Dedicated to Collectiveand1D4life.

Enjoy!

~TCforever22~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay so what's with the sudden call here in the studio, Darcy? Why did you call us so early in the morning?" William asked as he yawned.

"I called you guys because of this." Darcy said as she put down six envelopes on the table and each of them got one.

"Please don't tell me Darcy that you just called us because of envelopes." William said.

"C'mon Will. Stop giving me smart-ass comments. Just open the envelope." She said as she rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms. William just laughed and they all opened and read it together at the same time.

And then the boys' faces lit up and cheered when they finished reading it. "Yes! Performance!!! Yes!!!" Trent cheered and hugged Zach, William, Jayden and Julian. Jayden turned to Nicole and he noticed her face became pale.

"Are you alright Nicole?" Jayden asked her.

"Jayden, it's starting to happen." Nicole said. "My nightmare's starting to turn into reality."

"Nicole, you're not gonna get shot in this performance, okay? That nightmare of yours is never going to happen in real life."

And even though Trent tried not to eavesdrop on them, he still couldn't help but to hear their conversation and so he suddenly spoke up, "Darcy, this event would be safe, right?" He asked.

"Yes. There would be lots and lots of security guards there, just so you guys know. And before we let them in, there would be a checkpoint where four security guards would check the people's bags for any sharp objects." Darcy replied. Trent looked at Nicole and she was listening intently to Darcy but fear is still across her face.

"See? It's gonna be okay." Jayden whispered to her and pulled her by the waist.

"So what do we do now?" Julian asked.

Darcy opened her notebook and then she looked back up again, "You guys have singing rehearsals at 8.30 a.m. up to 11.30 a.m. Then you guys have a thirty-minute lunch break then you all have a pictorial event by 12.30 p.m. By 3 p.m., you guys have to be at your dance rehearsals." She said then she looked at her wrist watch. "Just in time. You guys have your singing rehearsals now."

Then Zanjoe entered, "What's up guys? Had a good sleep last night?" He said as he put his bag on the table. And they all mumbled 'Yes' to him. "Okay. Let's start. Get the lyrics here on the table." Then he placed the lyrics on the table and after that, he sat in front of the soundboard. Nicole and the other guys went in the recording area and readied themselves.

After their singing rehearsals, they had their lunch break then went straight to the photo studio for their pictorial. Zach and Julian were the first ones to get ready for their pictorial and then Jayden.

"Yo outta my way! Outta my way! The king of swag in on his way!" William said as he came out of the dressing room wearing gray fitted singlet, black leather jacket and black skinny jeans with white high-cut converse.

"Looking swaggy as always." Trent said as he came out next, wearing a black vest, white singlet, black jeans and black sneakers.

"What's taking Nicole so long?!" Jayden said.

"Nicole?" Zach called out outside the cubicle. "Nicole, are you alright?"

"Uh... Yeah." Nicole replied.