•4•

Next morning, Nicole woke up and found Jayden gone from her side but instead, she found a note beside her. It read:

'Hope you had a good sleep last night. Whatever your nightmare is all about, I swear, it won't happen in real life. Trust me. --Jayden xx'

She smiled at the note then placed it back on her bed then she went out of her room and skipped downstairs. "Good morning!" She greeted Julian. "Good morning." He greeted back as he sipped his fresh milk. Then her attention turned to Jayden, who was busy looking for something in the cupboard.

"Good morning Jayden." She greeted him. He turned around and smiled, "Good morning Nicole." he greeted back then he continued what he was doing a while ago.

"What'cha looking for?"

"My Weetbix! It's missing. I think."

"Jaydog, you ran out of Weetbix last week, remember?" Zach said as he sat down across Julian. "Morning Nicole."

"Good morning Zach." she greeted back then she saw Trent coming downstairs. "Oh! Good morning Trent!"

"Good morning Nic-nic." He greeted back as he went to her and hugged her meanwhile, Jayden looked at the two of them and couldn't help but to be jealous that he unintentionally smashed his bowl on the island.

"Whoa Jayden! Easy!" Trent said as he pulled away from Nicole.

"Yeah." Jayden said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Sorry."

"I'll clean that up." Nicole offered as she got the broom and dustpan nearby. "Let me do that." Trent said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." He replied then took the broom and dustpan from her while smiling at her. She thanked him then turned back to Jayden, "C'mon. Let's eat pancakes." She said as she took his hand and lead him to the table. They sat beside each other, still with a frown on his face.

"Nicole, wanna have some pancakes or cornflakes?" Julian asked her.

"I'll have some pancakes, thank you." Nicole replied. He then put a piece of pancake on her plate.

"Cheer up." she told Jayden as she smiled at him. He smiled too then they both started to eat a pancake.

"Good morning Will." Nicole greeted William, who was still rubbing his eyes.

"What's good about the morning?" he grumbled as he poured the cornflakes on his bowl then he poured the milk in next. "Hate mornings."

"Aw c'mon Will! It' not that bad." She said.

"I wish I always have that positive attitude of yours." He said as he sat down and started eating.

Trent went to the table as well and started having breakfast with them.

"Whose turn is it to do some groceries today?" Trent asked.

"Zach's turn." Julian said.

"Nope. Not mine. Did mine last two weeks ago." Zach said.

"Okay then. I think it's your turn Jules." Trent said.

"Nah. My schedule is after these two weeks." Julian said. "Ask Will. I think he's not yet had his turn."

"Done. I always go before Zach, remember?" William said. "I think it's Jayden's turn."

"Jayden?"

"Yeah. I'll do it." Jayden said.

"Oh! And can I come too?" Nicole asked hopefully like a little girl.

"Sure." Trent replied as he took a bite on his sausage. "Oh and yeah, I still have to show you the whole house, right?"