•10•

It has been a week since Nicole became a member of their group and since she went out with Trent. It had really been a tough week for them because they kept rehearsing their dance in the studio for their first upcoming performance with Nicole and then they would be back at the studio by three p.m. to do some more recording for their upcoming album.

"...Take me down like I'm a Domino." Nicole sang as she danced, following the steps that Julian taught them. She thought to herself that Julian's the dancer in their group.

"And continue." Julian ordered, dancing along with her.

"Every second is a highlight. When we touch don't ever let me go." She sang as she gyrated her hips and that turned both Jayden and Trent on. "Dirty dancing in the moonlight, take me down like I'm a domino..."

Then they rotated. She went to the side and Jayden took a step forward and sang his line. "You got me losing my mind.... My heart beats out of time.... I'm seeing Hollywood stars.... You strum me like a guitar."

Then Trent stepped forward, "I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air. Now I'm breathing like I'm running 'cause you're taking me there!" he sang. "Don't you know... You spin me out of control."

"Okay. Let's take a break." William said and they all scrambled off to get their own water bottles and drank from it.

"Nice dancing out there." Trent whispered to Nicole as he put his hands on her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you saying that because you wanna earn brownie points?" Nicole said as she smiled cheekily and then he laughed as he leaned over and kissed her passionately on her lips. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too." she replied then she jumped on him and kissed him back passionately while he supported her weight by his strong muscular arms that are really to die for as he enjoyed the moment her lips were on his.

"Oh my god... PDA's." Julian said as he covered his eyes.

"Screw PDA's." Zach said as he shook his head.

But Trent and Nicole both ignored them and continued kissing. Meanwhile, Jayden sat in the corner of the room as he watched them painfully in a distance. William walked up to him and sat beside him, "If I were you, I won't stare." He said. "You're only hurting yourself."

Jayden sighed heavily. He knew that William was right. That he shouldn't have to stare at them.

"Nicole must really love him." He said while looking at them.

"Are you sure about that?" William asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't think so."

Then William looked at him, "I don't think she loves him. And I don't even think that she's happy with their relationship." He said.

"How do you know?" Jayden asked him.

"Are you stupid or have you just gone blind?" He said. "Can't you see it? It's written all over her eyes." Then he drank from his bottle.

"And from the very start, ever since we met her, I knew that it's not Trent that she's after." He added.

"If not Trent, then who?" Jayden asked.

"YOU." He said firmly. "SHE LIKES YOU... I THINK SHE HAS FALLEN FOR YOU." Jayden just stared at him hard, "But then, you are an idiot because you keep pushing her away from you and honestly, you were so damn slow so maybe, that's why she went out with Trent." He continued.

Jayden sighed heavily again until William noticed that he was about to cry. "Let's take for a walk." He said and he nodded as he stood up and then they both went out of the practice studio.

"It's okay Jayden." William said. "You can let it out now." Jayden then instantly broke down into tears in the alleyway while he patted his back.

It was a perfect moment to spill out all of his emotions until Julian caught him crying. "Jayden?" He said. Jayden looked up, his cheeks stained with tears. "What happened?"

"Five words. STAY. OUT. OF. THIS. JULIAN." William said sternly. Julian pouted, "I'm gonna tell the others about this." he said as he took a step back.

"If you do that, we'll never forgive you." William hissed. "NEVER EVER." Julian just glared at him and sighed, "Fine." he said.

"Tell me guys..." Jayden suddenly said and they both turned back to him. "Why do I always end up like this?!"

"Jaydo... It's not yet the end..." William said.

"Yeah so don't say that." Julian said.

**

Meanwhile, back in the studio...

"What's up with Jayden?" Trent asked Zach. "He's always been upset lately."

"I thought you know." Zach said.

"Know what?"

"Well... Apparently, Jaydo's in love with Nicole ever since she came into our group."

Trent stood in front of him in shock. "Yes. You heard me Trent Kenneth Bell. Jayden Thomas Sierra is in love with your Nicole Thompson." He added.

Trent looked at Nicole who was dancing to their song that she hadn't even noticed that they were talking. She caught him looking at her and she smiled then went back to dancing.

"What should I do?" Trent asked.

"I don't know." Zach replied.

"Come on, Mr. Romeo. You are good at these things coz you've got a girlfriend!"

"You're the only one who can figure that out, you know." Then he walked to Nicole and joined her in dancing.

"Trent, can you please call Jayden and the other guys?" Nicole said. "We need to start rehearsing again." He smiled and said, "Alright. I'll be back with them in a minute." Then he went out to look for them but he still couldn't get off of his head what Zach told him a while ago back in there.

But his thoughts were interrupted when he saw Jayden crying in the alleyway.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I truly am sorry for the late upload of the chapter for this fanfiction. You might have even forget that this fanfic ever existed in your reading list or so... I was really busy in choosing a song that would perfectly suit the mood for the next chapter.

I PROMISE, I WOULD UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW AS SOON AS I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL.

#MARKMYWORDS.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this chapter.

P.S. If any of you has a Kik Messenger, just DM me. I wanna meet some of you guys. My Kik Username is: TCforever22

And also, follow me on Twitter: @CReglos

Much love!

TCforever22