•20•

This chapter is dedicated to nutellapotatoes_ because she got the title of the song and the singer from the previous chapter!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~TCforever22~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything's gonna be alright after this, okay?" Trent told Nicole. "And always remember that I'll always be here for you because I love you." And then he lifted her chin up and kissed her with profound passion. She pulled away for she knew that she's not only hurting herself but Trent as well so she has decided to tell him the truth.

"Trent, I... I need to tell you something." Nicole said, meeting his gaze and she could hear her heart pound.

"I'm listening." He said.

"Okay but first, please don't get mad or anything." She said. "Promise me that. Promise me that you'll hear me out first, okay?"

He nodded and gave a weak smile and it just haunted her conscience even more.

"Trent... I..."

"Guys... Our flight back to Sydney's scheduled later so you guys better pack up." Zach interrupted them. "I'm sorry for the abrupt departure, Nicole. But you can stay here first if you want to. I'll just tell our manager about it."

She gave a weak smile and shook her head, "Nah. I'm fine. And besides, I would be more lonely if I just stayed here." she said.

"Okay." Zach said.

"What time is our flight?" She asked.

"6 p.m. is the boarding time." He said.

"Okay. More time to visit my friend." She said. "Can I?"

He smiled and nodded. She turned to Trent, "I'll talk to you later." She said then she left.

**

Nicole walked up to her best friend's doorstep and knocked on the door. Yes, she's standing in front of Phoebe's doorstep.

The door opened and Phoebe's face lightened up when she saw her bestfriend, Nicole, standing at her doorstep. "Nicole!!!" Phoebe squealed in joy as she hugged her tight.

"Phoebe!" Nicole squealed too in joy and hugged her back.

"Come in..." She said.

"I want to talk to you alone."

"Okay. Wanna talk at our backyard?"

Nicole nodded and they both went to her backyard and sat together on the hammock under the tree and she told her everything.

"Phoebe... I don't know what to do." Nicole said.

"Nicole, you know, you have two choices. Be an honest person or be a liar. If you really love Jayden, then you wouldn't let your relationship with Trent to last longer!" Phoebe said.

"But I'm afraid that if I do that, the bond between each and every one of us would be ruined. I don't want The Collective to be ruined." She said.

"It won't. Trust me." She assured her.

"But Phoebe, I'm afraid that I might leave Trent broken..."

"Nicole, you always have to choose one over the other because one of them would be hurt one way or another anyway... In this case, you said you love Jayden then go for it! Come clean with Trent. Break up with him."

Nicole sighed.

"Now, I know that breaking up with a hottie isn't that easy so I suggest that you break the ice to him." Phoebe continued.

"Thanks Phoebe." Nicole said.

"By the way, I heard about what happened to your dad... I'm so sorry." She said. Nicole just smiled weakly then Phoebe pulled her into a hug.

"I just wished that I had the chance to apologize to all the bad things that I've said to him... And to forgive him as well." Nicole said.

"I'm sure that he already forgave you in heaven." Phoebe said.

After a few minutes, Nicole left already and went straight back to the hotel that they're staying and packed her things. When they were finished, they loaded their bags in the trunk of their private car. But then, an unexpected visit came.

"Nikki?" Nicole said as she approached her half-sister, Nikki.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Nikki said, her eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

"Nikki, if this is one of your bull, I have no time for that. And besides, we're about to leave." She said to her.

"This is important Nicole."

"Okay. Fine. What do you wanna talk about?"

"You know what... I've always been jealous of you."

Nicole just looked at her in surprise. She never expected her to be jealous of her.

"But Nikki, you have everything! You have dad by your side while you grow up while I was there, left with mom and no dad at all!"

Nikki sighed and rolled her eyes as tears started to come out from her eyes, "Nicole you don't understand! Ever since he came back to us, he always compares me to you!" She cried softly. "He never stopped talking about you... He loves you Nicole..."

"Nikki..."

"Nicole... I'm sorry."

Then Nikki hugged her and all of the jealousy and hatred in their hearts for each other were already gone.

"Nicole, I'm so sorry..." She said.

"It's alright Nikki." Nicole replied as she wiped her half-sister's tears away. "I forgive you. And... I'm sorry too. I got jealous of you because you have dad by your side as you were growing up... I just thought that it was unfair at that time."

Then they hugged too and the other boys joined in too.

After that, they already left and went to the airport.

When they got into their private plane, Nicole sat all by herself at the back, next to the window and just thought to herself that all of these horrible things that are happening to her right now would be over once they go back to Sydney...

From a distance, she looked at Trent who's sleeping peacefully and thought that maybe her nightmare isn't over yet...

Well, worse things are just about to come to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 votes for the next chapter!

~TCforever22~