•35•

As Nicole ran out of the studio, the other boys saw her crying. William was about to rushed into the studio when Jayden suddenly came out and chased her.

"Nicole! Wait!" Jayden said but she didn't turn around and instead ran faster. "Nicole!!!"

Their chase continued outside of the building when suddenly, Nicole lost her balance and tripped over. "NICOLE!!!" Jayden called out and then he rushed to her side.

"Nicole, are you alright?" Jayden asked her with concern in his eyes and voice.

"I'm fine Jayden! I'm fine!" Nicole said as she swatted his hand away from her then she tried to stood up but then she almost fell again but good thing that Jayden caught her in his arms.

"I said I'm fine! Let me go!" She said angrily as she pushed him away when she regained her balance and started to walk to her car.

"Okay... Stop playing games with me Nicole! Tell me, what should I do to make you trust me again?" Jayden asked her. "Tell me!" She stopped on her tracks.

"Nicole, what I said back there were all true! I'm still in love with you!!!" He cried. She turned around with a melancholic expression on her face, "To be honest, I don't know Jayden. I don't know! 'Cause every time that I hear your name, your voice or just with the sight of you, it just tears me down!" She cried.

"What's happening around here?" Mark asked as he joined Nicole. "Nicole, why are you here? Shouldn't you be working in the studio?"

"I... I was just taking a breathe of fresh air." Nicole said.

"Alright. Well, shall we go back in?" He said then he turned back to Jayden. "You might want to go back in as well, Jayden." Then he walked away with Nicole back inside the building.

**

"WHAT?! YOU KISSED HER!?" William said in shock. They were talking at the back alley about what happened in the studio. "ARE YOU INSANE?! DUDE! Nicole has already got a new boyfriend and what went on between the two of you were all over! It's all in the past!"

"And what about my feelings for her?! Will, I love her and I can't just put my feelings behind for her like that!" Jayden said.

"Jayden, I understand where you're coming from but sometimes, there are things in life that you have to let go." He said. "If her love is really for you then it will come back to you but if it doesn't, then it's never really meant for you! Please Jayden! Don't be so stupid! Common sense is free, Jaydog so make the most of it!"

Then William walked back into the building. Jayden sighed and walked back into the building.

**

"What if we add a rap into our new song?" William suggested.

"Will, it's an R&B power ballad. Rap doesn't go with it." Trent said.

"I agree." Zach and Julian said.

"And besides, the fans would get tired of us if we put rap in all of our songs." Trent said again.

"Okay. Fine. I'm defeated. I surrender." William said then he put his hands up in the air. Then he sighed and leaned back on the couch and spun the notebook by his fingers. Nicole was just playing the piano while Jayden was on his guitar, strumming some random chords.

"Aha! I've thought of what to write for the next verse!" William said then he started scribbling something on his notebook. A few minutes later, he was done and then he put the notebook in front of Nicole.

"Can you whip up anything for this verse?" He asked her.

"Yeah but... I need a guy to sing this part." Nicole said then the guys all looked at Jayden.