•22•

Just for the missed update last night.

Dedicated to Arrow98 because she got the song right in the previous chapter.

Enjoy!

~TCforever22~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they filmed CollecTV and did the livestream, they all decided to call it a day.

"Gah! I'm tired!" William complained as he lied on the couch.

"Yeah. So am I." Julian said as he sat on William's tummy. "Aaaaaaahhh!!! Julez! Get your heavy ass off me!!!" He yelled. Julian just sat there, poking his tongue out to him.

The other guys just laughed at them.

"I'm hungry." Zach complained.

Nicole sighed and got the red apron from the cupboard but then Jayden snatched it from her. "Jayden!" she said.

"Go sit down. I'll cook." Jayden ordered her. "No." Nicole protested. "I'll cook. I wanna cook!"

"How about you setup the table, and I'll cook our dinner?" Jayden suggested as he pulled her by her waist and collided his nose against hers.

"No Jayden." She said with a teasing tone in her voice as she giggled and then Jayden giggled too and leaned in suddenly and kissed her on her lips.

"C'mon! We want our dinner not your porn show!" William said as he got a can of Coca-Cola from the refrigerator and then they all laughed.

"You're just jealous Will because you don't have someone to flirt with right now!" Jayden shot back.

"I'm always available Will, if you wanna flirt." Julian teased William as he hugged him from behind and grabbed his boobie which made William jump and punch him on his shoulder.

"Ouch! I was just joking!!!" Julian said in pain as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh... That punch was a joke too." William said while smiling cleverly and then he took a sip from the can then walked away from them.

"Just set up the table, okay Jaydo?" Nicole said as she pecked him on his lips and he smiled, "Okay. If you say so." he said then he let go of her and set up the table.

"Jayden, can we talk?" Trent said to him. "Sure." Jayden said as he finished setting out the plates on the table.

They went out of the dinning room and sat on the couch in the living room.

"What is it?" Jayden asked.

"Jayden, I just wanna tell you that... I hope you take good care of Nicole and I know that you would but I'm just reminding you." Trent said.

"Don't worry Trent, I would take care of her." He replied. Trent smiled and hugged him, "Thanks, bro." He said.

"No worries." He replied.

They went back in and then they all ate their dinner. After dinner, Trent and Zach did the washing of the dishes. While the others, went into their own rooms already and prepared themselves for bedtime.

After Nicole took her warm shower, she quickly dressed up in her pink pyjamas and then dove onto her big comfortable bed and tried to sleep but she couldn't so she knocked on the wall and Jayden came in as expected.

"Did you have a nightmare again?" Jayden asked. Nicole shook her head, "I just can't sleep... The events these past few days were just so overwhelming." She said.