•6•

"Do you like Nicole, Trent?" William asked while they were in the car.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Trent asked.

"C'mon bro. You know what I mean." He said.

"Yeah. I like her." Trent confessed. "More than a friend." Then Zach, Julian and William sighed, "I knew it." They all said together.

"I don't know. Her aura's just too strong that I can't help myself to fall for her. She's like a magnet or something." He said as he looked at the window and thought of Nicole.

"Okay before you say something girly Trent, I'd just like to point out to you that you may be having a competition with another guy." Julian said. He looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Just saying. If I were you, I'd prepare myself for some competition with another guy 'cause let's face it. Nicole is an amazing girl. She's beautiful, kind, cheerful, humble and most of all, talented. It's not impossible for the other guys to fall in love with her."

"You know that I'm always ready, Jules."

"Whatever. I'm just giving you a warning throughout the way."

When they all reached their house, Trent went to the garden all by himself and did nothing but to think of Nicole. God, he must really like her.

"You have noticed it too, aye?" William said as he went to Julian who was then watching Trent from a distance.

"Noticed what?" Julian asked.

"That Jayden likes Nicole too." He said casually. Julian nodded, "Yeah. I've noticed it a while ago in the studio." he said.

"I've noticed it ever since the beginning." William said.

"Who do you think Nicole would choose?" Zach asked. They both turned to him. "It's pretty obvious that she likes Jayden but then I also noticed that she likes Trent as well... She would blush every time Trent would talk to her or hug her."

"I think she'd choose Trent." Julian said. "I mean, c'mon! How can you not love his muscles? No girl had not ever fallen in love with him because of his body built."

"Dude, Nicole's different. She's not like those pervert girls." William said. "I think she'd go for someone like Jayden."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean when they're together, she glows. There's this different kind of glow in her that comes out when she's with him. And take note, she's really happy... As in really HAPPY when he's around."

"Yeah right!"

"Wanna make a bet?"

"Sure. 20 dollars if she goes out with Trent."

"Okay. 25 bucks if she goes out with Jayden. Deal?"

"Deal."

Then they both did handshake.

"Whatever. I won't join your bet. I would just sit here and watch how this would turn out." Zach said as he plopped himself down on the couch.

-------------------------------------------

What do you think? Who do you think Nicole would choose? Trent or Jayden?

Today is Friday and that means I can stay up late, doing some more other chapters for this fan fiction!!! Yay!