•19•

Guess the song again! And whoever gets it FIRST would have the next dedication for the next chapter that either I might upload today or on Saturday.

GOOD LUCK!

~TCforever22~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•19•

Nicole walked back to where she left the other guys with her mom and she found them there, sitting on the bench.

"Do you guys know where did my mom go?" She asked them.

"Toilet." Julian answered.

She nodded then she sat beside them. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere.

"Nicole." William said, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Do you really love Trent?"

She suddenly looked at him and then he avoided his eyes and looked on the floor and sighed.

"Nicole, you have to figure your feelings out." Julian said. "You're not the only one who's hurting here. Trent and Jayden are hurting as well."

"It's Trent or Jayden this time." William said.

"I'm in love with Jayden. And I still am." Nicole suddenly said and William smirked at Julian, meaning he has to give back his money from the bet and pay him twenty-five bucks for their bet. Julian just froze on the edge of his seat.

"Then why in the world did you go out with him if you don't feel the same way about him?!" William said.

"Because I thought he stopped caring for me that day because he was acting so distant! And top it up with the fact of him acting so mushy with that girl, Tara!" Nicole burst as tears came out of her eyes.

"Oh! So that explains why. You got jealous over Will's cousin." Julian said and both he and William laughed.

"It's not funny, you know!" She pouted.

"Oh my god! I can't believe that you got jealous over a lesbian!" William said while laughing. Nicole just gave him a confused look. "What?" She said.

"Nicole, Tara's a lesbian!" Julian said.

"B-But she and Jayden were so sweet that night and she's pretty! She doesn't look like a lesbian!" She defended.

"Looks can be deceiving, Nicole." William said as he winked at her.

"Argh! You guys are so annoying!!! Why didn't both of you tell me?!"

"Duh?! You weren't even asking!" Julian said.

"But how did you guys know that she's a lesbian?" She asked.

"As her cousin, I know already because of the way she acts around me and Julian. And as for Julian, he's her only best friend since high school and she told him her secret. She's trying to hide it around other people because she's scared that they might not accept her." William said.

"I didn't know... Oh my god!" She moaned in frustration as she buried her head on her hands.

"But you know, if you love Jayden, you should fight for your feelings towards him and tell Trent the truth." William said. "I know it's not that easy but..."

"Thank you." Nicole said as she hugged him and Julian joined in too.

**

That day, they held the wake at the funeral and every one of his friends from primary to uni went to see him one last time. Even his colleagues in business came too.