•7•

"Well?" Jayden said as he put his hands on his waist. Nicole was just staring at him with an uneasy expression. He laughed and sighed, "Okay. Just tell me whenever you're ready." He said as he put his arm around her.

"Okay... But... Um, are you sure about this?" she asked.

"About what?"

"About us... Catching the bus 'coz normally, famous people don't ride public transport."

Jayden laughed, "That's why I have these things." He said as he got his gray beanie, red scarf and a pair of sunglasses out of his bag.

"Whoa!" Nicole said as she laughed. He put them on and she just can't stop laughing.

"Hey! Don't laugh! It's the least thing I can do to hide my real identity from other people." He said.

"I would agree about the gray beanie and red scarf but sunglasses? At this time? Gosh Jayden! It's nearly dinner time, why would you still wear one?" she asked, recovering from her laugh.

"Um, maybe I could pretend that I have an eye infection?"

She burst again into fits of laughter and Jayden joined her eventually. "Jayden?! Really?!" Nicole said while laughing. He raised his left eyebrow and said, "What? It works, doesn't it?"

"Yeah right." she said as she rolled her eyes.

"C'mon Nicole! You know it's a good excuse."

"Whatever Jayden."

"Nicole..."

"Nope. Talk to the hand Jaydo." Then she put out her hand right on his face.

"C'mon Nicole..."

She just shook her head while laughing. "It's a pretty good excuse!" He pouted.

"Not really..." she said, still laughing. "It's a lame one." He pouted and she laughed even harder.

The bus came and then she put on her nerdy eyeglasses and Jayden just gave her a weird look. "At least my disguise isn't that complicated as yours is." She defended as they boarded in the bus.

"My treat. Go take a seat." He said to her. She smiled and took a seat at the back. After a few seconds, Jayden joined her. He noticed that the little girl who was sitting across them was looking at him so he smiled back.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" The little girl asked. "It's already nighttime." Nicole covered her mouth for she was preventing herself from laughing.

"I've got an eye infection." Jayden replied to the little girl, using his carefully planned excuse.

"Aren't you supposed to stay at home when you've got an eye infection?" she asked.

"I don't know. Am I supposed to?" He said.

"Well, my doctor told me to when I got an eye infection ages ago."

"He's supposed to stay today at home but he said that he doesn't wanna be a loner." Nicole joined in. The little girl looked at her and said, "You look like that new girl member in The Collective."