•25•

The day of their performance came and it was the day that Nicole had been dreading the most.

"Okay guys, dress up now." Darcy said to them then she went out of their tent. Nicole sat in front of the mirror.

"Miss Nicole..." A girl approached her, who appeared to be her hair stylist and make-up artist said. Nicole smiled at her, "Just call me Nicole." she said and the girl nodded.

"What style of make-up do you want me to do to you?" The girl asked.

"Simple but has the XFactor." She said with a wink. The girl smiled and started doing the make-up on her face. After a few minutes, she was done with her make-up and eventually started doing her hair. While Nicole was waiting for her hair to be done, she logged onto Twitter on her phone and saw a new message on her inbox. The message was from the girl who sent her death threats a couple of days ago. She didn't want to open the message but she did anyway and she almost dropped her phone when read the message. It said:

"I WILL DESTROY YOU. I WILL DESTROY YOU IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE."

"Are you alright, Nicole?" Jayden asked her, who was beside her, his hair being done to by his own hair stylist. She turned to him and showed him the death threat that she had just received. He sighed and then gave her phone back to her. He turned to William and he was busy taking pictures of himself because he was the one who finished first. "Will, come here." Jayden said and he immediately walked towards him.

"What's up bro? This better be important than my selfie pics." William said.

"Don't worry, this is REALLY important than your goddamn selfie pics." He replied. "Nicole just received a death threat just a minute ago."

"Leave it up to me, Jaydog." He said then he winked at him.

"Don't wink at me. You give me that bad chills."

William just laughed then left the tent and looked for Darcy. He found her watching the crew fixing up the stage. "It's not in the middle yet. Move it up a little bit to the left..." Darcy commanded the guys who were putting their tarpaulin up in the middle.

"Darcy, can I talk to you for a minute?" William said.

"I don't have time for your jokes, Will. I'm busy right here." Darcy said.

"No. This is really important." He said.

She turned to him and crossed her arms, "Fine. What is it?" she asked.

He pulled her away from the guys who were fixing up the stage, "Darcy, please don't freak out, okay?" He said and she just stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Darcy, Nicole just received a death threat a while ago." He informed her.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Darcy freaked out.

"You just told me that you wouldn't freak out, Darcy!"

"Sorry Will but I'm really worried about her. This is a serious matter. Her life is at stake."

"We need your help."

"Don't worry. Leave it up to me."

Then she picked up her phone, "Hello?... Yes, Darcy Higgins speaking. Um... I would just like to make a request for the venue, if possible, could you please double-up the security guards around here? Yeah. Nothing. I just want to make this event safe and sound.... Okay. Bye. Thank you." Then she hung up and turned to William, "They are going to double up the guards now." She said.

"Thanks Darcy." He said then he hugged her.

"No worries, now go back in the tent and start vocalizing with them, okay?"