•40•

Weeks after the news that Mark and Nicole are already getting married got out, the couple started planning out all the things about their wedding. And as the days went by, Jayden's heart just broke even more and that's why he's been workaholic these past few weeks.

"And that's a wrap! Good job guys!" William said. Jayden sat down in front of the soundboard and played back the recorded file that they did a while ago and he was pretty amazed by what they had done hours ago.

"This one's gonna be a hit. I swear." Jayden said, referring to their new song. "What are we doing for CollecTV on Thursday?"

"We're just gonna do a cover." Trent replied.

"What song?" He asked.

"Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars." The four of them replied.

Darcy came into the studio holding 5 little pink envelopes. "I know it's kinda late guys but these invites just came by now." She said as she handed each of them an envelope.

"What is this?" Julian asked.

"That's the invite for Mark's and Nicole's wedding." Darcy answered carefully and they all looked at Jayden who was reading the invitation. "Oh! So this is already tomorrow!" He exclaimed and they all gave him a weird loom.

"Guys, we have to pick our tuxedos now!" He added.

"Um... About that, I have picked the tuxes already for you guys." Darcy said. "And they're all in the car. You can check them as soon as you guys get home."

"So are you invited as well to the wedding?" Zach asked her.

"Yeah. And Nicole already got my gown for me." She replied. "Isn't she such a sweet girl?"

"Sure she is." Trent said as he winked at her. "Oh don't wink at me Sir Trent. I die when you do that." She said playfully and they all laughed. Trent looked at Jayden and he could see the pain and sadness in his eyes but he knew that he couldn't do anything about it.

**

The next morning, the boys got up early to get themselves ready for the wedding ceremony. Jayden's heart was breaking as for he knew that this is the day that he would really lose her forever.

"Jayden, if you don't wanna come then don't." Zach said as he patted his shoulder.

"What makes you say that?" Jayden said.

"Well, you can't even put on your goddamn necktie!" He said as he leaned on the wall and Jayden looked at his necktie and it was not properly tied. "Here... Let me do it."

And then they faced each other and Zach started doing his necktie, "Jayden, we all know that this is not easy for you. Are you really sure that you wanna come to her wedding?" He asked him.

"Yeah. I'm sure of this. I wanna come to the wedding. I wanna see her one last time... In her wedding gown." Jayden said and then he smiled weakly as a tear came out from his left eye.

"Suit yourself." Zach said and when he finished tying up his necktie, he gave him a brotherly hug.

**

Nicole sat down on her dressing table as she looked at herself in front of the mirror. She was dressed in her shimmering white tube-style wedding gown with her veil on her head. And like before, she still felt uneasy. She got her guitar from her side and started strumming some of the chords from a certain song and then she started to sing:

I stare at my reflection in the mirror

"Why am I doing this to myself?"

Losing my mind on a tiny error