•31•

Nicole cried on her way to the hotel where her mother was staying in at the moment. She knocked on her hotel door and Christina opened it only to find her daughter in tears. Phoebe came by the door too and was surprised to her.

"What's wrong?" Christina asked her.

"You were right about Jayden...." Nicole sobbed. "You were right about him. Mom, Jayden cheated on me!"

"Oh my god..." She mumbled as she let her in her room and hugged her.

"Mom... I'm quitting the band. I'm gonna come back to Perth with you and Phoebe." Nicole said.

**

"Well done guys. See ya tomorrow at the gig!" Darcy said then they all went separate ways.

"Did you notice that Jayden and Nicole have been so cold to each other lately?" Zach whispered to the other guys while looking at Jayden and Nicole.

"Yeah..." Trent said.

Nicole was about to leave ahead of them when she dropped her water bottle and Jayden picked it up for her. "Here." He said as he gave it to her.

"Thank you." She said coldly and then walked off.

"Dude, what was that?" Zach said.

"What happened to the two of you?" William asked.

"We broke up." Jayden replied as tears came out from his brown eyes.

**

And out of all these things I've done... 

I think I love you better now.

Then the audience went wild after they sang their cover of 'Lego House'.

"I would just like to announce something to all of you, Collectors..." Nicole said and then the audiences fell silent and then Julian, Jayden, Trent, Zach and William all looked at her.

"I... I'm quitting from this amazing group called The Collective and today would be my second and last performance." She said carefully. "And this next song is all for you." Then she nodded to the band meaning that they can already start playing the intro of her song.

When you get caught in the rain with no where to run

When you're distraught and in pain without anyone

When you keep crying out to be saved

But nobody comes and you feel so far away

That you just can't find your way home

You can get there alone

It's okay, what you say is

I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again on my own

And I know that I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

And if you keep falling down don't you dare give in

You will arise safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly

And you'll find what you need to prevail

What you say is

I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again on my own

And I know that I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

And when the rain blows, as shadows grow close don't be afraid

There's nothing you can't face

And should they tell you you'll never pull through

Don't hesitate, stand tall and say

I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again on my own

And I know that I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

I can make it through the rain

And I live once again

And I live one more day

And I can make it through the rain

(Yes you can)

You will make it through the rain

And after that, all of her fans stood up from their seats and clapped their hands with smiles and tears on their faces. She smiled at them through her tears, "I love you guys!" She said and then Julian, Trent, Zach and William stood up from their seats and went towards her and hugged her tight. Jayden walked to them and joined in their group hug.

**

"So is that why you broke up with me?!" Jayden stormed into her room that night when they got home from their concert. "Jayden, please don't start. I'm tired, okay?!" Nicole said, annoyed.

"You're quitting the band! Is that why you broke up with me?!" Jayden said angrily.

"My goodness Jayden! Don't be stupid! You know the reason why I broke up with you!" Nicole yelled. "You cheated right across my face with that girl!"

"Oh my God Nicole! Cayla's only my bestfriend!" "Bestfriend?! Then why do both of you act so lovey-dovey with each other?!"

"Nicole..."

"Jayden, get out."

But he didn't leave, "I'm not getting out of this room until you say that you don't love me anymore. Say it. Say it right across my face." He said firmly and she took a deep breath and then looked at him in the eye, and prayed that she won't get lost in his eyes.

"I don't love you anymore." She said. "There, I've said it."

He nodded as tears came out of his brown eyes and turned around and slammed the door behind him. Meanwhile, Nicole broke down in tears and wished that her life was much easier....