Kassidy

"What the fuck is this shit?!" Romelo yelled throwing the pile of papers in my face.

I could see the rage in his eyes and I knew what was coming next. I tried unsuccessfully to shield my face before I felt Romelo's palm crashing against it.

"YOU HAD A FUCKING ABORTION?! AN ABORTION KASSIDY! REALLY?" Romelo yelled with spit flying from his lips.

I could smell the Hennessey on his breath as the spit from his angry words landed on my face.

"Baby please," I cried out. I had just had my procedure done two days ago and my body was not strong enough to fight him off.

"Please what?! Huh? What you want Kas?" He asked damn near snapping my neck as he pulled my head in his direction. I could literally feel my hair ripping from my scalp as he wrapped it around his hands and tugged at it.

"I-I'm sorry!" I let out right along with a whimper.

"You're sorry?! You go behind my back and kill my baby and all you have to say is you're sorry?" Romelo yelled. "Nah, you ain't sorry yet. But I promise you're gonna be."

My heart pounded in my chest as Romelo tugged at the waist of the leggings I had on. All I could think was Lord please don't let this man do what I think he's about to do. Of course my prayers went unanswered as Romelo pulled my pants down and freed his semi-erect penis from his cargo shorts.

"Melo... Please baby... Please don't do this," I begged with tears streaming down my face as I watched him stroke himself to an erection.

"Shut the fuck up! You're gonna have my fuckin baby!" Romelo yelled as he slammed himself inside me.

"Aahhhhh!" I screamed out as the pain from my procedure as well as my heartbreak hit me at once.

This was no longer the boy that stole my heart. This was the one my mama warned me about. All I could think to myself before I blacked out was mama told me there would be days like this!